Some thing different

1 minute ago, D Lloyd said:

Some have tunel vision mate iv had my Own line for years with some good results evan take 101 rabbis with a single dog in one night but I now there's other fun thinks out there that can be done with the right dog or bitch and I'd like to try it.nothing to do with peddling pups

Seems no matter what some on here just pick at negative things if you fancy something different then feck all to do with anyone else really ??

• Like 2

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Some have tunel vision mate iv had my Own line for years with some good results evan take 101 rabbis with a single dog in one night but I now there's other fun thinks out there that can be done with the right dog or bitch and I'd like to try it.nothing to do with peddling pups

Only Minshaws can take 100 rabbits a night ???

17 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Just in case you don't understand the meaning of gift, when you gift something no money changes hands and you don't ask for a drink.

Just now, Black neck said:

Nothing sinister mucker just interested never had 1 mesen 

get a good un neck,then never tell another living soul.....because as long as you got a hole in your arse..... some dirty cnut will get it chored away .....too many wrong uns and big money changing hands for them.....makes even the tidy lads turn into pricks ?

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Nothing sinister mucker just interested never had 1 mesen 

They don't suite me, if I was into coursing and hares being boxed in they would be my 1st choice.

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

get a good un neck,then never tell another living soul.....because as long as you got a hole in your arse..... some dirty cnut will get it chored away .....too many wrong uns and big money changing hands for them.....makes even the tidy lads turn into pricks ?

Imagine not having a hole in your arse be a nightmare