Some thing different

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Course he does, he wants the in thing like everybody else ??

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Course he does, he wants the in thing like everybody else ??

That's it that's why I've had my Owen stuff for 27 years and apart from Cesar 5 years ago have never taken in a pup from ells were and I'm such a Messer with dogs I drove from the Highlands of Scotland to Birmingham had a cuppa a sandwich a chat with a proper dog man and his family.picking up the pup and drove back the 20+ hours round trip. also on the back of a pland flight to Wales we swapped flights to Birmingham to see pups at around two weeks the only other face to face meeting with the owner.i must of come across as a complete wanker / Messer as he would not take a penny off me for the dog Evan pushing money on me for my fuel saying he jest wants him in the right home .

• Like 2

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

Just now, Saltmoon said:

Not everyone who wants a coursing bred dog want to peddle it joe so if you ever get one it would be to get some money off it from pups? 

I would never have one never mind breed one, next question.

Just now, joe ox said:

I would never have one never mind breed one, next question.

Just don't get why you've started having a go at someone for being intrested in that type of dog and why you reckon it's just for peddling 

8 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Just think about the money you can peddle coursing dogs for, that will ease your mind for sure.

Yes like the litter I bred from the Bertie dog belonging to cobra off here and drove the 10 hour round trip twice to line my bitch and gifted the whole litter to lads all over the country then delierd them for free form John o groats to allmost lands end.

Just now, D Lloyd said:

Yes like the litter I bred from the Bertie dog belonging to cobra off here and drove the 10 hour round trip twice to line my bitch and gifted the whole litter to lads all over the country then delierd them for free form John o groats to allmost lands end.

Like the one you tried to gift to Alan for £200?

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Just don't get why you've started having a go at someone for being intrested in that type of dog and why you reckon it's just for peddling 

See the answer I wrote to d Lloyd.

6 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Some have tunel vision mate iv had my Own line for years with some good results evan take 101 rabbis with a single dog in one night but I now there's other fun thinks out there that can be done with the right dog or bitch and I'd like to try it.nothing to do with peddling pups

• Like 1