Some thing different

1 hour ago, two crows said:

why's that mate, I used to mooch, ferret, course, mine for years never a problem, then I had a few years lamping a couple of nights a week and coursing Saturdays with do dramas even did that with a pure, but to be honest d.l you need one from a faster line, some of the lines can throw plodders, and they wont be sharp enough, for a bit of allsorts imho good luck.

Cheers makes sense nice to have a good bit of chat on here it's been a wile

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

On 16/05/2019 at 17:05, W. Katchum said:

You breedin anything pal?

Got a little last attempt going with our own stuff but weve had no luck so not holding my breath. Prob have to go down the route of buying sommat in.

Edited by C.green
7 hours ago, two crows said:

why's that mate, I used to mooch, ferret, course, mine for years never a problem, then I had a few years lamping a couple of nights a week and coursing Saturdays with do dramas even did that with a pure, but to be honest d.l you need one from a faster line, some of the lines can throw plodders, and they wont be sharp enough, for a bit of allsorts imho good luck.

My terrier cross catches rabbits out with ferret to me thats nothing. I find alot of them can overrun stuff on the lamp dont get me wrong they force alot of mistakes out of stuff also but i dont like the way they run a good daytime hare killers style shouldnt really suit to the lamp in my mind.seen a few that did ok on the lamp but seen alot more not very good than good.

3 minutes ago, C.green said:

My terrier cross catches rabbits out with ferret to me thats nothing. I find alot of them can overrun stuff on the lamp dont get me wrong they force alot of mistakes out of stuff also but i dont like the way they run a good daytime hare killers style shouldnt really suit to the lamp in my mind.seen a few that did ok on the lamp but seen alot more not very good than good.

you say that about over running stuff all the time, and if what you saw did that then fair enough, but in 50 years running nothing else, I have seen allot of dogs run, and mine always held there own when out with lads using different crosses believe me, and its what I would go for, your right though some do over run stuff we used to call them fen dogs, fuccking useless any where else, if that's the type you saw then you aint seen a gooden.

1 minute ago, two crows said:

you say that about over running stuff all the time, and if what you saw did that then fair enough, but in 50 years running nothing else, I have seen allot of dogs run, and mine always held there own when out with lads using different crosses believe me, and its what I would go for, your right though some do over run stuff we used to call them fen dogs, fuccking useless any where else, if that's the type you saw then you aint seen a gooden.

? ok chap ??

37 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve put Romeo to my bitch a few weeks ago she is out of Nero x Cindy, she is nearly 5 weeks in now  so not 100% sure if she has taken yet but if she has these pups should make great dogs on all types of land, my bitch will kill on small grass paddocks in wales and kill after a punishing run on big open land 

What hight is Romeo and your bitch mate any pics of them

1 minute ago, D Lloyd said:

What hight is Romeo and your bitch mate any pics of them

Romeo about 27 inch and my bitch 25 inch , don’t know how to put pics up on here sorry, both very athletic looking dogs, there is some clips of my bitches mother on YouTube called Cindy coursing, Cindy looks very similar to my bitch

20 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Romeo about 27 inch and my bitch 25 inch , don’t know how to put pics up on here sorry, both very athletic looking dogs, there is some clips of my bitches mother on YouTube called Cindy coursing, Cindy looks very similar to my bitch

Cheers I'll look now mate

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Looks a useful bitch that ?. Who were the two bairns in the vid?

met an old boy G.F few days ago...asked me if i knew anyone looking to bring a very well bred coursing dog on.....bred too the hilt.....not my thing as they attract the wrong attention around my way....they seem to be able to open s locked kennel and take themselves off for a walk never to be seen again?

stick with my fat bull x's....they not that clever and no cnut wants to pinch them ?

• Haha 2