sid g

care home this sums it up ..

A friends aunt give a care home 140 grand 6 months ago and now some of her land is up for sale to cover the rest. An absolute disgrace. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

If im single when im old,im fuking off to vietnam,thailand,eat,drink,relax,,sun etc.die over thier.fuk these care homes,brutal b*****ds some of them.

• Like 1

Well there is a saying out there, that you cannot take it with you, and by feck don't they make sure ya don't 

we don't look after our own in this country

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mainly the africans that are heavy handed with the oaps 

Them feckers without a checkable work history or personal history should not be caring for our elderly

• Like 2

This has got to be the one subject that really shows what a despicable bunch of robbing c**ts we have running the country and working at HMRC.

You work all your life, pay your taxes and, try to accumulate something to leave to your loved ones but, if you become ill or incapable and need palliative care until you pop your clogs, it's a case of 'f**k you' and, you're robbed until there's nothing left.

They're absolute scum.

It's a big part of the reason why I'll never condemn anyone for getting one over on them - infact, it pleases me to know that someone has.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

my sister and aunt are in care homes ,my sister gets unreal treatment ,they have music days ,and bingo and all sorts of entertainment ,every holiday is celebrated ,ie:st Patricks day /x mass /easter etc..she couldnt be in a better place ,my aunt who is 88 is in a warm safe but slightly run down ,government nursing home ....BUT 700 euros was taken from her savings 5 years ago ,and no one could be found responsible ,i keep an open eye for any irregularities ,and check her for any bruises marks etc but im certain no one would do such stuff..there has been a few cases where elderly were beaten and roughed up and court cases brought against the perpetrators ...

• Like 2

Them darkies have the right idea, nice big house in Lagos, walled grounds and security and the whole lot.....old woman tucked up in a council flat in Peckham, kids in Uni in the UK, all the health care, get the whole family sorted.

Old woman claims for everything while the husband works exporting containers back to Nigeria and getting weighed off in big bag fulls if sterling.

Always got readies in Their pocket.....yep, no fools them darkies because who can blame them.

I bet they are laughing their bollocks off at all those dopey white c**ts “doing the right thing”........country is set up for your Nigerian bloke and he knows it so why not.

I've relations working in the local HSE ( Health service executive) home. It's one of the best in the country. It's only available to medical cardholders for a portion of their old age pension. Some stroke victims have went there after been dumped in general hospital for a year with little or no after care or physio and the staff just weren't bothered and they couldn't walk, talk ,dress or wash themselves. Within weeks the staff had them functioning after putting physio  in. They were then able to wash, dress, shave , use the bathroom alone and even walk to the shop for the paper. A private home runs more like a farm with cost cutting on everything and they just want you alive with little fuss to collect 1500 a week. The wealthiest end up with the poorest most expensive care.

• Like 1

When my old man got dementia they said we can put him in a care home but he'll have to pay out of his savings until it's all gone then the government will pay for the rest! Well that's my inheritance so I thought their not having it so I killed him and buried him in a landfill site, the grabbing b*stards got fcuk all of that 400 quid.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

age catches up with us all in the end fella....😔

That’s why I got to sell up and go now mate, have accumulated enough and the old body is getting tired, ✌️✌️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s why I got to sell up and go now mate, have accumulated enough and the old body is getting tired, ✌️✌️

Plus my old lady has just been stuck in a home and it’s all I can do to go and see her, not one person in there would be allowed to carry on living if they were a cat or dog, it really ain’t how I want to go out 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

done it 10 year ago when I was 50 cashed a pension in , sold some property I owned and a small business never looked back done what I want when I want ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Arry said:

Does kind of sum it up mate don't it.

I do shopping for an 93 year old lady across the road from me. Well she had a mini stroke and I found her in a very confused state, so me and a few of her friends called a doctor who sent her to hospital. Two days later got a call from the hospital to say we are sending her home in a taxi could I meet her, I thought a bit cheeky of the hospital. Any way came back in the same state as she went with just a taxi driver, about an hour later some girl came to assess her and was so concerned said the doctor would be up the next day. So I cooked up a meal for her and settled her in her house best I could. That night a neighbour found her out on the street 10 o'clock at night in the dark. Doctor came the next day said she should never have been released and sent her back to hospital who refused her admission point blank and sent her home again. We meaning her friends and I didn't know what to do, her relations were up in Newcastle. After a lot of ringing around etc etc got her into a care home the next day that she had to pay for. She is back home now after about three weeks with a £2500 bill thats she is worried about. Care in the community is a fecking joke.

Cheers Arry

The old dear next to my parents went in to hospital last Friday night and they sent her home at 2.30 am Saturday,  she was found dead in her house on Sunday.

• Sad 4