sid g

care home this sums it up ..

Does kind of sum it up mate don't it.

I do shopping for an 93 year old lady across the road from me. Well she had a mini stroke and I found her in a very confused state, so me and a few of her friends called a doctor who sent her to hospital. Two days later got a call from the hospital to say we are sending her home in a taxi could I meet her, I thought a bit cheeky of the hospital. Any way came back in the same state as she went with just a taxi driver, about an hour later some girl came to assess her and was so concerned said the doctor would be up the next day. So I cooked up a meal for her and settled her in her house best I could. That night a neighbour found her out on the street 10 o'clock at night in the dark. Doctor came the next day said she should never have been released and sent her back to hospital who refused her admission point blank and sent her home again. We meaning her friends and I didn't know what to do, her relations were up in Newcastle. After a lot of ringing around etc etc got her into a care home the next day that she had to pay for. She is back home now after about three weeks with a £2500 bill thats she is worried about. Care in the community is a fecking joke.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Tell me about it, father in law has been in one for a couple of months after a stroke £113 a day till all his savings are gone. 👎

Cheers, D.

• Sad 3

country don't give a fook about you once you hit pension age and if that gets any higher no fooker will live to see it , make your own luck and get the fook out the system sooner than wait for the government to look out for you ..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Tell me about it, father in law has been in one for a couple of months after a stroke £113 a day till all his savings are gone. 👎

Cheers, D.

do they apply the same rules to long term prisoners ..

Thats why you have to live your own way of living whatever it be, these cnts dont give a shit about you

• Like 6

been thinking about when I retire.....be f**k all left in the pot...

best to put as much as you can away under the bed or some f****r else's😉....

I don't expect my kids to have to use their inheritance to pay for the wife or myselfs arse to be wiped....when that day comes,they can slot me 1 behind the ear and roll me into the sea in a barrel....job done👍

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'll be 18 forever

age catches up with us all in the end fella....😔

get off radar for 10 year take fook all out pay fook all in :whistling:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

age catches up with us all in the end fella....😔

quicker than you think ---make hay n all that

• Like 1

“Envy of the world”.......

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, WILF said:

“Envy of the world”.......

really .. :laugh: I`ll tell that to the old boy I see collecting logs n sticks off the side of the road because he cant afford to run his heating 

Edited by sid g
  • Thanks 1

I've worked all my life and looked after my kids and still look after them and grandkids lol.

I would like to think When I'm old and fecked they will look after me, I won't hold my breath lol

• Like 2

When my wife’s gran was ready to go in a home, I said to her “ Get your spot in the nice home secure then book yourself into the best hotel in Belfast and stay there until your money runs out.......eat pavlova every day (which was her favourite), drink champagne, get your hair and nails done, have some nice young man give you a massage......f**k the money, just iron the lot out and enjoy yourself”

I offered her to come and live with us but she didn’t want too move from Northern Ireland and I can understand that.

Her and her husband had worked all their life, had a little business, played by all the rules and done the right thing.......and at the end, the home took her life savings and she went blind and couldn’t be bothered to carry on anymore.

Dirty, f***ing b*****ds the government......f**k em.

• Like 10