Jeremy Kyle show

On 15/05/2019 at 20:59, gnasher16 said:

It beggars belief how in this day and age of complete over sympathy to anyone with so much as a wart on their nose how a program that is predominantly about humiliating vulnerable people has been allowed to exist......put a black/brown/queer on national television to take the piss out of and there would be court cases !

There've been plenty of blacks, browns, chinks, eastern europeans, don't know if any vikings or whatever been on there lol, and even some black queer fart knockers lol ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been closed down after the death of a 'guest'. About time. Horrible man,horrible format for a programme. Time X factor stopped taking the piss out of vulnerable talentless people too. Simo

Probably was in a stable relationship

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it. 2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bu

On 15/05/2019 at 21:16, ginger beard said:

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it.

2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bumming each other anyway.mother then told him he was his half brother.on to j.k show to reveal the d.n.a results and they had the same dad.??????.i was f***ing dying.

That graham bloke though was creepy.

Just found that clip on YouTube. There f***ing faces when he tells em. Had me in stitches! Hahaha!

• Haha 2