Jeremy Kyle show

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Guy on the news earlier Dwayne Davison phoned to be on the program not once but TWICE then complains to sky news saying Jeremy kyle ruined his life,what a plum,jeremy kyle never went door-knocking for guests,they phoned HIM.I know one guest,kelly S a woman from sunderland,stole and also failed a lie-detector test ? Jeremy Kyle guests are Jeremy springer rejects.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-398160/The-secrets-Jeremy-Kyle-show.html

As i remember though that Jerry Springer didnt actually get stuck into the guests the way Kyle does though did he.....i think he just stood back and let them make c**ts of themself.....i remember around that time being with a few pals all of us supposed to be toughies all sat there glued to the telly giving it " Jerry Jerry Jerry " like a bunch of soppy women ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been closed down after the death of a 'guest'. About time. Horrible man,horrible format for a programme. Time X factor stopped taking the piss out of vulnerable talentless people too. Simo

Probably was in a stable relationship

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it. 2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bu

All ratings nowadays are created through aggressive interviewing and bullying and the public love it if the truth be known, gone are the days of Parkinson and Wogan types of interviewing.

Jeremy himself should be sitting on stage,his brother was a smack head who the family had shipped off to New Zealand,jeremy was a gambling habit who once tried it on with a 16 year old when he was a radio presenter,his wife left him saying he was totally obnoxious.Jeremy'd dad was the personal secretary to the queens mother.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

We have all been there haha I loved seeing the big black woman kicking fcuk out each other, hope it’s not a fetish thinking about it ?

Do you remember the jerry springer one about the guy who married a horse,i swear to god I have a memory of that guy saying him and his horse wanted to have children/foals together :shok:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Do you remember the jerry springer one about the guy who married a horse,i swear to god I have a memory of that guy saying him and his horse wanted to have children/foals together :shok:

Plenty of pikeys do that over here lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, keepitcovert said:

Well i for one will miss its cultural diversity, and amazing examples of dental surgery. Sad days indeed, nah feck it ill take me dogs out.

Can see a few more dogs getting exercised now lol

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Do you remember the jerry springer one about the guy who married a horse,i swear to god I have a memory of that guy saying him and his horse wanted to have children/foals together 

Probably was in a stable relationship

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5