Jeremy Kyle show

It has been closed down after the death of a 'guest'. About time. Horrible man,horrible format for a programme.

Time X factor stopped taking the piss out of vulnerable talentless people too. Simon Cowell  is another abusive, cynical shitehawk.

• Like 10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been closed down after the death of a 'guest'. About time. Horrible man,horrible format for a programme. Time X factor stopped taking the piss out of vulnerable talentless people too. Simo

Probably was in a stable relationship

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it. 2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bu

I don't feel sorry for any of his guests actually. They got put up in a hotel, taxis everywhere and probably paid well too.

If your Mrs said "Do you want to come on the JK show?" It's never, ever going to be for a good reason or good news is it?

8 hours ago, walshie said:

I don't feel sorry for any of his guests actually. They got put up in a hotel, taxis everywhere and probably paid well too.

If your Mrs said "Do you want to come on the JK show?" It's never, ever going to be for a good reason or good news is it?

Thats why they prayed on the vunerable, any fecker with half a brain would not entertain the show, but hey it gets ratings so lets abuse em, T.V gotta love it 

• Like 3

It beggars belief how in this day and age of complete over sympathy to anyone with so much as a wart on their nose how a program that is predominantly about humiliating vulnerable people has been allowed to exist......put a black/brown/queer on national television to take the piss out of and there would be court cases !

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It beggars belief how in this day and age of complete over sympathy to anyone with so much as a wart on their nose how a program that is predominantly about humiliating vulnerable people has been allowed to exist......put a black/brown/queer on national television to take the piss out of and there would be court cases !

Give it time, hopefully that over opinionated prick piers will be in the dock

Guy on the news earlier Dwayne Davison phoned to be on the program not once but TWICE then complains to sky news saying Jeremy kyle ruined his life,what a plum,jeremy kyle never went door-knocking for guests,they phoned HIM.I know one guest,kelly S a woman from sunderland,stole and also failed a lie-detector test ? Jeremy Kyle guests are Jeremy springer rejects.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-398160/The-secrets-Jeremy-Kyle-show.html

• Like 1

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it.

2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bumming each other anyway.mother then told him he was his half brother.on to j.k show to reveal the d.n.a results and they had the same dad.??????.i was f***ing dying.

That graham bloke though was creepy.

• Haha 6

It’s the tv equivalent of going down the mental asylum and laughing at the inmates through the fence!

Bloke who worked in the cafe where I used to live went on there....all I can remember about is he f***ing stunk of stale sweat !

• Haha 1

I remember a kid I went to school with ,who went on there.....his Mrs was caught having a quick 'knee trembler' in the toilets of the local workmans hall,by her own mother in law?

she was 6 months gone at the time ?

dirty stinking bitch ?

jk don't care he's out in the good old U. S of A with the same format???

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

Mostly chav baiting , but there where shows where he reunited families so it wasn't all bad  

I don't think reuniting a family and destroying one equals things out do you ?