Well done Alabama & San Francisco

Don't have a fanny and neither did all the rest who voted it through.but tbh I don't actually care what they do over in crazy land.

They are mostly religious fanatics pretty much just like the Muslim extremists dictating there belief's on others. 

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why we are all fecked, it should not be looked at as anything other than removing people’s rights and for that alone I strongly disagree, the personal story,s could go on for years and I,m sur

Where do you draw the line.  Why not feed and look after the starving toddlers in all the third world countries?. Air lift them to a western country and feed and ultimately save many lives.

very easy position for men to sit here and say they don't agree with abortion...... the problem with that opinion is it can never be seen from the other side of the fence...

11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Wilf, given your views on race. What would your position be if one of your children was to be the parent of a mixed race child? If the child wss born would you accept it a mini Wilf or reject it?

• Don't dodge the question by saying it would never happen.??

It won’t ever happen mate, that’s not dodging the question, it’s just a fact.

But, to answer the latter part of your question.....I’d never “reject” any child......children ain’t responsible for being born and all children are innocent.

Id love them, simple as that......still don’t mean I have to think race mixing is right, one thing clearly has nothing to do with the other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“Rights”........adults need “rights” (in this instance) because they can’t sort sort themselves out and : not rape anyone, bring up a child, etc etc etc

And because adults can’t do a number of things, a child dies......

The  more corupt a state is the more laws it has. It’s like we’re doing the late 60s/early 70s era all over again - voting rights, abortion rights, unnecessary wars, and a liar in the White House.  It shouldn't be down to men what women do with their bodies. All it will do is push abortion underground or out of state like all the Irish girls coming over to England for abortions.  All because of religious dogma. All of the pàin and suffering caused by those weirdos Hiding  behind a cloak of religion.

6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Don't have a fanny and neither did all the rest who voted it through.but tbh I don't actually care what they do over in crazy land.

They are mostly religious fanatics pretty much just like the Muslim extremists dictating there belief's on others. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Meece said:

The  more corupt a state is the more laws it has. It’s like we’re doing the late 60s/early 70s era all over again - voting rights, abortion rights, unnecessary wars, and a liar in the White House.  It shouldn't be down to men what women do with their bodies. All it will do is push abortion underground or out of state like all the Irish girls coming over to England for abortions.  All because of religious dogma. All of the pàin and suffering caused by those weirdos Hiding  behind a cloak of religion.

I dont think you need to be religious to think the mass slaughter of babies on an industrial scale is wrong thought mate, do you ? 

• Like 1

Wilf you are a clever person but the course that you peruse is misguided. What this law encompasses is that a 12 or 14 year old girl who has been raped will probably have to go through with a pregnancy to conclusion. No matter what you might think, this is completely wrong in a mind set that thinks that a zygote is a fully realised human being with rights, but still hasn't decided if a black person is. All these men will move on by like the McCarthy era. And end back street abortions. which will happen. As a result of this nonsense. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

I dont think you need to be religious to think the mass slaughter of babies on an industrial scale is wrong thought mate, do you ? 

Where do you draw the line. 

Why not feed and look after the starving toddlers in all the third world countries?.

Air lift them to a western country and feed and ultimately save many lives.

Wasn't their fault they were born.

The world as a whole doesn't give a shit about the bodies already on it, it's not going to give any more of a shit about unborn babies, it's just a headline for another pressure group to campaign under.

And like was said, who is going to look after all these unwanted kids?, add to that the rate of population growth you won't need to worry about them for too long, we'll all be fcuked.

We need to stop population growth, not encourage it.

• Like 7

A daughter of a friend arrived home and announced that she was pregnant. She wanted an abortion. He said if she did that he never wanted to see her again. That it was  his grandchild  she would be murdering. She changed her mind, the 'baby' is walking around in her twenties now with children of her own. I really respected my mate  for taking that stance.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Meece said:

Wilf you are a clever person but the course that you peruse is misguided. What this law encompasses is that a 12 or 14 year old girl who has been raped will probably have to go through with a pregnancy to conclusion. No matter what you might think, this is completely wrong in a mind set that thinks that a zygote is a fully realised human being with rights, but still hasn't decided if a black person is. All these men will move on by like the McCarthy era. And end back street abortions. which will happen. As a result of this nonsense. 

f**k my mother...and give me a brother... finally a post I can understand ?peace brother?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, TOMO said:

somebody mention religious extreemists....just found this pic of Wilf....:D

See the source image

Im somewhere well to the right of him ! Lol 

• Haha 2