Well done Alabama & San Francisco

12 hours ago, WILF said:

I seen that mate, and I freely admit that for me that’s a conundrum.

However, I think the sensible way to look at it is this........

A tiny minority endure something terrible to save the slaughter of tens of thousands (millions globally)

Or the slaughter of tens of thousands (millions globally) continues to protect a tiny minority

Thats the circle everyone has to square in their mind I suppose mate.

Now obviously I dont know the numbers of such horrible cases but I have a good idea of how many babies have been killed and that number is well over 60 MILLION !!

Any logical person would have to assume that cases such as you mention are absolutely microscopic compared to 60 million......I not saying that makes them less hideous and terrible.

If these babies were born and thrown on a heap in full public view it wouldn’t even be a question.....it would be banned world wide imho 

Wilf by forcing somebody to go through an unwanted pregnacy what happens to the child? who pays for the childs up keep. In a space of 10 years you could have millions of unwanted children who will care for them or want them? Or do we end up with cities like Brazil where the steets are awash with unwanted children? 

Granted some may get adopted but what happens to those who dont? Not a nice thought a child growing up unwanted knowing his father raped his mother and the mother not wanting anything to do with the child, wonder what psychological effects that wil have on them? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why we are all fecked, it should not be looked at as anything other than removing people’s rights and for that alone I strongly disagree, the personal story,s could go on for years and I,m sur

Where do you draw the line.  Why not feed and look after the starving toddlers in all the third world countries?. Air lift them to a western country and feed and ultimately save many lives.

very easy position for men to sit here and say they don't agree with abortion...... the problem with that opinion is it can never be seen from the other side of the fence...

very easy position for men to sit here and say they don't agree with abortion......

the problem with that opinion is it can never be seen from the other side of the fence...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, TOMO said:

just seen on the news right now.......25 male poletetions put the bill threw....highlighting what I wrote above.....you couldn't make it up

and the 4 women at the very same senate meeting voted against the bill, wonder how them same men would vote if they had to carry an unwanted child for 9 months eh? or better still give them all the unwanted kids to bring up, would'nt be long before they reversed their vote.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, delswal said:

Wilf by forcing somebody to go through an unwanted pregnacy what happens to the child? who pays for the childs up keep. In a space of 10 years you could have millions of unwanted children who will care for them or want them? Or do we end up with cities like Brazil where the steets are awash with unwanted children? 

Granted some may get adopted but what happens to those who dont? Not a nice thought a child growing up unwanted knowing his father raped his mother and the mother not wanting anything to do with the child, wonder what psychological effects that wil have on them? 

I get your logic mate but  it assumes there’s millions of rape victims getting abortions every year, and there probably isn’t

8 hours ago, WILF said:

I get your logic mate but  it assumes there’s millions of rape victims getting abortions every year, and there probably isn’t

No Wilf, your right it did assume that, but on the other hand they may well many other other reasons why termination's should be taken into account. 

Me personally I cannot understand why there is so many unwanted pregnancies in todays society, there is plenty of protection out there and the morning after pill, but I guess stupidity is more common than controception

Just now, delswal said:

Me personally I cannot understand why there is so many unwanted pregnancies in todays society, there is plenty of protection out there and the morning after pill, but I guess stupidity is more common than controception

One of the reasons (imho) is that when you can just kill a baby without a second thought because it’s “your choice” then there don’t  have to be responsibility......you can take 22 weeks to make up your mind then go “nah, can’t be arsed” and wallop, the baby is dead !

Bills like this one in Alabama can only encourage more responsibilities imho mate 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

One of the reasons (imho) is that when you can just kill a baby without a second thought because it’s “your choice” then there don’t  have to be responsibility......you can take 22 weeks to make up your mind then go “nah, can’t be arsed” and wallop, the baby is dead !

Bills like this one in Alabama can only encourage more responsibilities imho mate 

I’d be of the same opinion about people taking responsibility for their actions. 

• Like 1

I always struggle with this one. I take Wilf's position then my Mrs says it has fuvk all to do with men, it's their decision. But if my child is in a woman's womb, have I got no rights as the father of that child? Personally I would never play God and always opt to keep the child. However if a doctor told me the child was going to be in pain all its days,I would say put it out of its misery. So I would be playing God and therefore being hypocritical.????

Should there be a retrospective law  so that  all those involved with abortion,including mothers are charged with murder.? 

8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I always struggle with this one. I take Wilf's position then my Mrs says it has fuvk all to do with men, it's their decision. But if my child is in a woman's womb, have I got no rights as the father of that child? Personally I would never play God and always opt to keep the child. However if a doctor told me the child was going to be in pain all its days,I would say put it out of its misery. So I would be playing God and therefore being hypocritical.????

Should there be a retrospective law  so that  all those involved with abortion,including mothers are charged with murder.? 

Totally agree with you there pal, there has to me more to it than a simple all out ban 

• Like 1

Wilf, given your views on race. What would your position be if one of your children was to be the parent of a mixed race child? If the child wss born would you accept it a mini Wilf or reject it?

• Don't dodge the question by saying it would never happen.??
Edited by jukel123

I know someone who is the result of a rape,her mum wasn't allowed by her rightous w*nker of a father to get rid so she had to birth the lass i know and bring her up looking every day at the face who raped her as she looks the spitting image of her rapist father.The mother went mental and died when my pal was about 10 years old and my pal is not the most stable person going.A rotten thing to force upon anyone and my pal has many times wished she'd never been born as she'd not know anything about it as such and knowing has been a heavy burden for her to carry all her life...

• Sad 2

This is why we are all fecked, it should not be looked at as anything other than removing people’s rights and for that alone I strongly disagree, the personal story,s could go on for years and I,m sure that there is some horror story,s on all sides, but it’s still a government telling people what they can and can’t do to there own body and that should be resisted by every person that values freedom and liberty, it’s about respecting other people’s rights not forcing your values on them, ✌️✌️

• Like 8