Stavross

In the name of the father 🙏

A mate of mine asked if I would like to remove a few rabbits from a church yard with him tonight, not to wipe them out but just to thin them as the congregation like to see a few about, so on arrival it became clear that a lot more shooting opportunities would of been had with air rifles but only having the little .22 rimfires we made the best of it, I managed 14 of all different sizes and all shot in daylight,  I think my mate was around the same number, the church is surrounded by horse paddocks and looking over them there was double the amount of rabbits in them compared to what was in the church yard so I’ve tasked him with finding out who owns them 

5B2CCC9A-1AD0-401F-842F-FE003439A415.jpeg

2502DBD4-D018-434A-924D-5F70C6CBB017.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Good going nice to find a place like that, rabbits been in short supply down here however recently started seeing a few about so here's hoping for later this year 👍

• Like 1

Nice one stavross. Maybe it would be worthwhile getting a slot opened up for FAC air if you get the paddocks to shoot as well?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Holy hoppers

They say that Jesus saves but he did nowt for these little beggars 😁

Edited by Stavross
  • Haha 3

Hope your not "hopping mad" if its someone else,s perm.But i "carrott" see it being a problem  if there,s so many of them 🤣

• Haha 1