8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Balls rolling on the home cut chips bit of sea salt and chopped rosemary they take some beating and they added bonus of Essex strawberry’s so   fk the eu thers no country in the world that can top  our strawberry’s ?

E72181C6-CB59-42A2-A8CA-1576A4511654.jpeg

CD6ABE20-2BA5-4660-9082-59AEC8B4B103.jpeg

3DF53717-B67C-47F0-8C3B-CA8521123D70.jpeg

ya grass needs cutting 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jok said:

Oh. And looking at it, McCains oven ready chips and New Zealand lamb. Truly an English dish lol. Jok.

Jok if you think that’s lamb you need your eyes testing mukka lol and Tesco have English strawberry’s in I think lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, jok said:

Oh. And looking at it, McCains oven ready chips and New Zealand lamb. Truly an English dish lol. Jok.

Wash ya mouth out New Zealand lamb yuk  ✅ Suffolk spring lamb is in and that too is better than any lamb from abroad ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep. Having looked at the big picture I'll admit to a blunder. Them's probably Belgiun chicken legs. The Strawbs are more than likely Spanish, chilli sauce from Chilli, salt from China , wine from Soth Africa or New Zealand and anything else from somewhere other than the British Isles. Clearly it was a good bbq and good on you pal. I'm guessing that at the moment an awful lot more of us are doing the same thing. However, on a serious note. I've spent the last few weeks on the allotment (sad b*****d I know) getting real food ready for the table and I thoroughly enjoy it. My strawberries have just started to flower but on a high note have been enjoying fresh rhubarb crumble for the last 3 weeks.  Jok.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jok said:

Yep. Having looked at the big picture I'll admit to a blunder. Them's probably Belgiun chicken legs. The Strawbs are more than likely Spanish, chilli sauce from Chilli, salt from China , wine from Soth Africa or New Zealand and anything else from somewhere other than the British Isles. Clearly it was a good bbq and good on you pal. I'm guessing that at the moment an awful lot more of us are doing the same thing. However, on a serious note. I've spent the last few weeks on the allotment (sad b*****d I know) getting real food ready for the table and I thoroughly enjoy it. My strawberries have just started to flower but on a high note have been enjoying fresh rhubarb crumble for the last 3 weeks.  Jok.

You need to get out more lol am partial to rhuby crumble 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1