Sorry to hear that mate keep your chin up pal sounds like he served you well and sounds like you served him well pal all the best for the future mate rip tigger atb longers01 

• Like 1

R.I.P Tigger I remember you putting pics of him and his mam up years ago,they looked handy sorts.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Tigger was trigger x Sal no scooby in there.

Doh!. You are right mate. My geeky memory ain't so good as I thought.

• Haha 1

Feel old i remember you talking about him as a pup

Sounds like you gave him a good life 

• Like 2

On 13/05/2019 at 22:15, MIK said:

Had to put the old lad to sleep last week .....what a dog and a decent producer  .....he has given me some great me memories and I would love to do it all over again .

over 13 year old and still doing a bit with the terriers and dog that put some amount of stuff to sleep and lived to graft 

plenty of stuff with his blood coursing through their veins and have 2 dogs in my yard that are breed from him and if they are half as good as he was I will be a happy man .

60E02711-E636-47E8-800E-2C85D9A265D3.jpeg

28FB4C47-5E84-4F58-B3F6-C75DCB527D75.jpeg

6108C2C2-32DF-45B7-9ACF-73CE6E4D0B5E.jpeg

FFBF98FB-9992-43C1-9BAB-BCC8D6AC99E0.jpeg

E6F873D5-E666-4393-85E3-FD4842F3582E.jpeg

E134BF81-A277-4832-9719-D989F41D79D9.jpeg

He looked like he could hold his own fair play to him for all the pictures we take the memories very go 

• Like 1

A proper old fashioned type. I always loved seeing photos of him. Superb make-up and shoulders. Would have liked to see him run. And 13 is a good age for a dog of his size. I bet you have some brilliant memories of him. 

Heard a fair bit about this dog, was told by a friend of yours on here to try and get over and see the dog when I picked the pup up from Jims...I never did unfortunately...it obviously left lasting impressions on all who saw him run...and more importantly a load of memories for you...

Rip Tigger

• Like 2

Always admired photos of him, big dog like that must have been a sight to behold at full stretch thundering across the ground intent on his quarry.

• Like 2

Shame that fella.. 

Always enjoyed your posts back in the day.

Youve made plenty memories, he was a cracking dog. 

• Like 1

RIP Tigger. 

Sorry for your loss mate, at least you have some of his bloodline. 

• Like 1

That dog killed some amount of gear in its lifetime.......in a funny way it was almost a curse to see the dog work because after you seen it, you measured every dog by it.......and compared to it, most dogs just deserved a bullet.

Edited by WILF