RIP Tigger

4 minutes ago, MIK said:

Had to put the old lad to sleep last week .....what a dog and a decent producer  .....he has given me some great me memories and I would love to do it all over again .

over 13 year old and still doing a bit with the terriers and dog that put some amount of stuff to sleep and lived to graft 

plenty of stuff with his blood coursing through their veins and have 2 dogs in my yard that are breed from him and if they are half as good as he was I will be a happy man .

60E02711-E636-47E8-800E-2C85D9A265D3.jpeg

28FB4C47-5E84-4F58-B3F6-C75DCB527D75.jpeg

6108C2C2-32DF-45B7-9ACF-73CE6E4D0B5E.jpeg

FFBF98FB-9992-43C1-9BAB-BCC8D6AC99E0.jpeg

E6F873D5-E666-4393-85E3-FD4842F3582E.jpeg

E134BF81-A277-4832-9719-D989F41D79D9.jpeg

Only heard good things about him served you well,R.I.P Tigger.Have dog here bred down from hope he can do him proud.

• Like 1

must say I always liked the stamp of this dog.....he was out of your old deerhound bitch x with a coursing type wasn't he MIK...?

I fancy something like that myself ....im sure you have some great memorys over the years with him mate...rip Tigger

• Like 2

I've got a geeky memory about dogs. I remember you had your three quarter deer/grey (  Sally?) Mated to Darcy's saluki hybrid Scooby? All the pups proved to be cracking workers but Tigger was the pick of the litter. A massive dog. He had a horrendous injury and you had little hope of him working again. But he pulled through and got back to near his best.Well done for keeping him going for so long Mik. Hope his offspring turn out to be gooduns. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I've got a geeky memory about dogs. I remember you had your three quarter deer/grey (  Sally?) Mated to Darcy's saluki hybrid Scooby? All the pups proved to be cracking workers but Tigger was the pick of the litter. A massive dog. He had a horrendous injury and you had little hope of him working again. But he pulled through and got back to near his best.Well done for keeping him going for so long Mik. Hope his offspring turn out to be gooduns. 

Tigger was trigger x Sal no scooby in there.

• Like 3