New permission

Got a call of a work mate today, telling me he was doing the roof on a big house and there were hundreds of rabbits in her 4 archer garden and he had told the owner he knows someone who could get rid of some and that's when he called me, so I dropped tools and head over there, on the way there I said to my son I think he might be  exaggerating about the amount of rabbits,  15 minute drive and I arrive to a ferreters heaven, I found 6 warrens in raised mounds in the main garden, full of rabbit s#$t and fresh digging and she has a dry stream running around the premises which is full of holes on both sides.Rabbits were running everywhere. There is plenty ferreting when the season starts, plenty of shooting with the air rifle in between. She is surrounded by farms and farm land, so fingers crossed more land could follow 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

Good luck mate sounds a good spot, see how many are left come season.

I'm hoping there will still be loads, as  her land is basically untouched all year round,   the land has never been hunted. So fingers crossed. 

Im going there Sunday to have a good look around

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Lee farrington said:

I'm hoping there will still be loads, as  her land is basically untouched all year round,   the land has never been hunted. So fingers crossed. 

Im going there Sunday to have a good look around

Just hope rhd and mixo leaves them alone A.T.B

2 hours ago, jok said:

Saw a rabbit today. Ffs. First in months. Jok.

I thought things were bad back home. I am in North Devon with missus and bought little dog with me no signs of a rabbit here. 

15 hours ago, fred90 said:

I thought things were bad back home. I am in North Devon with missus and bought little dog with me no signs of a rabbit here. 

go over the border to cornwall theres a few round there...