counted 3 adults and 2 cubs sunbathing on the side of the road,on my way to work this morning....i always think what a waste...

you did well to get that close?plenty of flattened grass and signs when I'm on my evening walks?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Too many badgers here ☹️

Same here mate probably out number all other animals on my cams by at least 10-1 roe then muntie,s next loads of road kill young boars about as well travelling up the a38 through Gloucestershire seeing one every 6/7 miles at the moment, not much seems to want to eat them they just seem to blow up and rot away ???

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Same here mate probably out number all other animals on my cams by at least 10-1 roe then muntie,s next loads of road kill young boars about as well travelling up the a38 through Gloucestershire seeing one every 6/7 miles at the moment, not much seems to want to eat them they just seem to blow up and rot away ???

Seen one a bit back just outside Truro town centre, went from full on to a couple of bits of skin in a fortnight, another one on the A30 near Maccy D's still half there after 2 months ?

Cheers, D.

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Think you meant, after that your only digging with a hang over ?

Don't be silly you don't have a hangover on st Paddy's day. It's the next day. I got an 8 foot dig on paddys morning 2 years ago and dug it on my own. I then went to the establishment and was very sick the next day. 18th march.