Hello 

i am having a few gatherings this year at home in my field and I am tempted to make stews and casseroles outside.

i have seen people using Dutch Ovens at Land Rover events and they always look good fun.

has anyone here had good experiences and also where is s good place to get one?

i have seen the Ronnie Sundhine’s kits but reviews often say that the oven walls are thinner than expected.

Thank you 

pesky

1 hour ago, PeskyWabbits said:

Hello 

i am having a few gatherings this year at home in my field and I am tempted to make stews and casseroles outside.

i have seen people using Dutch Ovens at Land Rover events and they always look good fun.

has anyone here had good experiences and also where is s good place to get one?

i have seen the Ronnie Sundhine’s kits but reviews often say that the oven walls are thinner than expected.

Thank you 

pesky

Be honest wasn't even sure what they were till I did a search, I then recognised them. Any the first one I dropped on was this cast one and on offer. 

https://www.wayfair.co.uk/dCor-design--Cast-Iron-Dutch-Oven-with-Lid-DNOR7175-L784-K~DNOR7175.html?refid=GX190833678425-DNOR7175_33119125&device=c&ptid=535978117101&targetid=pla-535978117101&network=g&ireid=60237570&PiID[]=33119125&device=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0f7m4s6Y4gIVCZztCh1pGwtLEAQYASABEgLN7fD_BwE

Cheers Arry