Seen one take an adult sparrow in its beak when both were in mid flight once.? Didn't think they were agile enough until I saw it with my own eyes.If there's chicks left then it will be back for them. I used to catch 100 per season in my garden in a single Larsen trap before nearby dump closed and cut the food supply. Imagine the harm that many could do. I have to say I never felt one ounce of guilt dispatching every one of them.

• Like 2
On 12/05/2019 at 12:52, grebb said:

Just spotted it in the garden  had just taken a baby blue tit from nest  ? send that twat packham round - pissed off now 

I had 3 Magpies in my garden last week, they disappeared over a space of three days, never been seen since. Maybe with me zeroing the airfile in the garden scared them off, oh well roll on next zeroing session. 

• Like 1

I was sick of being told what to do when they banned hunting with hounds , many people died for this country only for our government  to feck it up , even them that survived it didn't get looked after , and still don't , so I carried on hunting with my hounds , carried on hair coursing , and I will carry on killing what the feck I want, I live of the land just like people have done  for years to keep abit of meat on table, this country is fecked takeing more money off us all the time , so I will be fecked if I am going to be told what to do any more , so if I was you lot who got magpies in your garden blow the feckers up and feck them all 

• Like 3
On 13/05/2019 at 20:07, skinner said:

I was sick of being told what to do when they banned hunting with hounds , many people died for this country only for our government  to feck it up , even them that survived it didn't get looked after , and still don't , so I carried on hunting with my hounds , carried on hair coursing , and I will carry on killing what the feck I want, I live of the land just like people have done  for years to keep abit of meat on table, this country is fecked takeing more money off us all the time , so I will be fecked if I am going to be told what to do any more , so if I was you lot who got magpies in your garden blow the feckers up and feck them all 

I think most do carry on but don't post on open forums. A lot of people would be upset if you were evil enough to slap 300 magpie heads off the side of the trap.

• Like 1

Two nights in a row now I've shot up from dinner table hearing blackbirds kicking off, magpie basťard in amongst branches both times. Only so many times I can clap hands & jump up and down.... neighbours already think I'm bonkers!! 

10 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Two nights in a row now I've shot up from dinner table hearing blackbirds kicking off, magpie basťard in amongst branches both times. Only so many times I can clap hands & jump up and down.... neighbours already think I'm bonkers!! 

If you're leaving your dinner to run into the garden to jump up and down and clap at Magpies you are fecking bonkers lol 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, jiggy said:

I think most do carry on but don't post on open forums. A lot of people would be upset if you were evil enough to slap 300 magpie heads off the side of the trap.

I will say what I want and I wont hide away for what I beleave in 

• Like 1