Greyhound bitch free to good home

9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If unwanted for what ever reason just contact a re homing Charity and do the right thing.

Right thing for a 3 yr old greyhound bitch would be to put it asleep before somebody breeds the life out of her and then puts it on the merry go round or dumps it.

• Like 3

i have 2 and you couldnt get a more laid back relaxed animal ,except for when the one of them sees a cat ,christ then it gets emotional...but what a pet ,they make 

• Like 5

A little old lady walks around the village with one. It's a whooper she could ride it dam near as she is only a tiny lady. But it is obviously old and its behavior is spot on. SHe walks it regular few times a day and a good distance. Great for the both. No idea what it thinks of cats but must be ok because I can't picture her stopping it if it wanted to go

Edited by terryd
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, terryd said:

A little old lady walks around the village with one. It's a whooper she could ride it dam near as she is only a tiny lady. But it is obviously old and its behavior is spot on. SHe walks it regular few times a day and a good distance. Great for the both. No idea what it thinks of cats but must be ok because I can't picture her stopping it if it wanted to go

The town where I grew up there was a really small lady who had a deerhound I'm talking it's head was all but by her shoulders not sure what happened to either as they both disappeared but again never saw it pulling or anything makes me wonder if they know as when my daughter is holding my dog he won't pull at all not even if he sees a cat but if I've got him it's game on in his mind for cats 

On 13/05/2019 at 23:20, jigsaw said:

i have 2 and you couldnt get a more laid back relaxed animal ,except for when the one of them sees a cat ,christ then it gets emotional...but what a pet ,they make 

i was watching the (one show) to night BBC1 , it was about cats and dogs what people prefer  cat or dog, well it showed this couple walking the cat on a lead on there walks, going on various places . i told my wife , that if bumped into them on the same walks as them with my dogs, it would be total nightmare . old Bryn prob have run at it and not touch it, but Buck would try  to kill it deff , it not a thing you see often on your dog walks, its ok if every dog the met on a lead , but there not , fair play to them for doing it, but i couldn't  , it bad enough meeting nasty dogs ,  it be worry  every dog they in-counted  .

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bird said:

i was watching the (one show) to night BBC1 , it was about cats and dogs what people prefer  cat or dog, well it showed this couple walking the cat on a lead on there walks, going on various places . i told my wife , that if bumped into them on the same walks as them with my dogs, it would be total nightmare . old Bryn prob have run at it and not touch it, but Buck would try  to kill it deff , it not a thing you see often on your dog walks, its ok if every dog the met on a lead , but there not , fair play to them for doing it, but i couldn't  , it bad enough meeting nasty dogs ,  it be worry  every dog they in-counted  .

my kids wanted a cat when they were young, I all ways told them it would end in tears, but, i caught a little kitten on a farm I was keepering on, it was a spitting hissing little bastarrd so I took it home, thinking it would put them off, we put it in a dog cage and to be fair to them they tamed him an we had him years, he was a real nice cat just like a wild cat, but a car got him in the end, the dogs seamed to know he was ok and left him alone, the spaniel pup used to wrestle with him.

• Like 1