Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As a derby lad there f***ing frustrating at the moment gnash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

" Perceive " = come to realise or understand.

It makes no difference to me whatsoever if you realise or understand that West Ham have won much more than Sunderland have in our lifetimes.....its a fact.

My club have made a far bigger contribution and are far more important to English football than your 2 bobbers are and the reward for that is top class football week in week out......your reward is being forgotten about in the little leagues,it is what it is.......Enjoy 👍

There are only 5 more Clubs in England been Chanpions more times than Sunderland AFC  ever .

Thats the facts 😁

WH are f**k all in any scheme of things and have done nothing for England.

More made up nonsense to suit 😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There are only 5 more Clubs in England been Chanpions more times than Sunderland AFC  ever .

Thats the facts 😁

WH are f**k all in any scheme of things and have done nothing for England.

More made up nonsense to suit 😫

 

Apart from providing England with a world cup winning captain, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters goal scorers, and you say West Ham have done nothing for England. I rest my case surrounding your knowledge of football. Sorry for licking ya ass Ray before Max jumps in, but I could not resist reminding him of West Hams contribution of England winning the world cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For what it's worth Max, I hope Sunderland smash pompy all over in the next game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, delswal said:

Apart from providing England with a world cup winning captain, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters goal scorers, and you say West Ham have done nothing for England. I rest my case surrounding your knowledge of football. Sorry for licking ya ass Ray before Max jumps in, but I could not resist reminding him of West Hams contribution of England winning the world cup

That was for England not WH you buffoon.

Its like Sunderland trying to take the success of the current England  squad because of Henderson and Pickford.

Or Liverpools success because of Henderson leading them.

How come WH didn't Win the league if they were so good.😁

There were 11men who won that World Cup and maybe another 1-2 who helped reach the Final.

To try claim the World Cup Win is absurd.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That was for England not WH you buffoon.

Its like Sunderland trying to take the success of the current England  squad because of Henderson and Pickford.

Or Liverpools success because of Henderson leading them.

How come WH didn't Win the league if they were so good.😁

There were 11men who won that World Cup and maybe another 1-2 who helped reach the Final.

To try claim the World Cup Win is absurd.

Read the quote you buffoon................you said West Ham have done nothing for England in the scheme of things , you wrote it you thick tit ffs lol.

Stop telling folk ya from Hartlepool, say ya from Darlington or Sunderland ffs lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody has tried to claimthe world cup ffs.........just stating west hams contribution..............a bit like you when you claim ex Sunderland players help their new clubs, does that ring a bell lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Part of me would like to see Derby go up because of Frank Lampard but you want the biggest clubs in the top league so for that reason i,ll be happy to see Villa or Leeds go up.....that kid Grealish should be playing at the highest level anyway.

He’s a very good player him...

be interesting seeing him playing against a better class of player.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Read the quote you buffoon................you said West Ham have done nothing for England in the scheme of things , you wrote it you thick tit ffs lol.

Stop telling folk ya from Hartlepool, say ya from Darlington or Sunderland ffs lol

Go scrape that tongue ' the stench is unbeatable ffs .

You adhere to the WH won the World Cup bullshit if you like.

 

There is only some of them believe that lol

As Iv. Said how come they couldn't win the league if they were that good ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Nobody has tried to claimthe world cup ffs.........just stating west hams contribution..............a bit like you when you claim ex Sunderland players help their new clubs, does that ring a bell lol

Difference being I'm just fishing having the craic ' for one moment I'm not serious about it unlike WH winning the World Cup bullshit 👍😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Behave Max ffs, making yourself sound like a cnut which I'm sure your not?

Apologies perhaps?

Cheers, D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Difference being I'm just fishing having the craic ' for one moment I'm not serious about it unlike WH winning the World Cup bullshit 👍😂

Max nobody from me to the best of my knowledge has claimed that west ham won the world cup, like you' I was having the craic and looking for a bite and you never dissapointed lol, feck me you bite quicker than a rabid dog.................just a shame you aint got the teeth to see the bite through lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tasty play off Leeds n Derby up to now from the first game there has been 12 bookings and not reached half time of second match, can't see this game ending with 11 players each..............leeds 2 up derby got it all to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There are only 5 more Clubs in England been Chanpions more times than Sunderland AFC  ever .

Thats the facts 😁

WH are f**k all in any scheme of things and have done nothing for England.

More made up nonsense to suit 😫

The difference between me and you is i dont make shit up to suit my argument neither do i deny stuff.....you dont need to keep repeating that Sunderland won the league 6 times when the sport first began over 100 years ago....i acknowledge that.....but they have done nothing since then and are forgotten about in English football today.

West Ham are footballing royalty in England....and not just because of the world cup but because of the amount of top quality footballers and managers we have put out into the game and the national squad.....nobody has ever heard of any Sunderland players apart from recently the lad Henderson.....if you want to compare him to the likes of Bobby Moore,Trevor Brooking,Geoff Hurst,Lampards,Greenwood,Redknapps etc etc then you carry on you show your lack of understanding and honesty in nearly everything you say about sport i wouldnt expect you to stop now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, delswal said:

Apart from providing England with a world cup winning captain, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters goal scorers, and you say West Ham have done nothing for England. I rest my case surrounding your knowledge of football. Sorry for licking ya ass Ray before Max jumps in, but I could not resist reminding him of West Hams contribution of England winning the world cup

Dont worry mate he knows.....we all know a Trigger or two its quite a funny act to be fair 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×