Met him a couple of times over the years came across ok if I remember  he a passionate sort about his club he's bit  like the max of pompey wouldn't fancy being sat next to him on a game  going through formations player selection et c whilst the games on 

Edited by Blackmag

Well done Salford on your promotion beating a team I watched a few times lately you can see money does talk both clubs have had big investment and it showed talking to a few lads who came up  both got nice grounds fit for the league 

Not to shabby for Salford, Four promotions in Five years, could well see the likes of them in the championship in another 4-5 years 

• Like 1

You could be right del and they have the money to do it it's like flyde there's been a lot spent but I enjoyed the way the game played lower down none of this prawn butty lot and all that you get with top level football 

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

You could be right del and they have the money to do it it's like flyde there's been a lot spent but I enjoyed the way the game played lower down none of this prawn butty lot and all that you get with top level football 

The prawns won't be far behind as they progress 

Max, Saturday night home game in the play off's why so many empty seats, where the feck is the Sunderland massive ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thought that me self 

5 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

And here he is mate the man with the bell he’s been around at Roots Hall for years haunting us he was down a few weeks ago.

Gotta give him his due loyal supporter but yeh your right that bell needs shoving somewhere lol....

4F742796-6AA6-42E5-904B-486C59BF471E.jpeg.e0c64c4121cfcf93ff3cd90177a2d7f8.jpeg

All clubs have a few of them sorts most normal fans cant stand them.....proper fans dont do all that over the top " im such a passionate fan " caper after the first few years following a club.

Why is Sunderlands ground nearly empty for their biggest game of the season....what is it this time couldnt afford it so soon after the easter bank holiday.

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

..what is it this time couldnt afford it so soon after the easter bank holiday.

😂😂........Had to pay his subs down the local black panthers ! 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

All clubs have a few of them sorts most normal fans cant stand them.....proper fans dont do all that over the top " im such a passionate fan " caper after the first few years following a club.

Why is Sunderlands ground nearly empty for their biggest game of the season....what is it this time couldnt afford it so soon after the easter bank holiday.

Game has fallen in between unemployment payments Ray

• Haha 2

Oh ffs Sunderland have scored.................god have mercy on us

• Haha 1

Just shit  fans fickle if they get to Wembley they will turn up in numbers or they don't think they can get promotion to turn out tonight 

Edited by Blackmag

6 minutes ago, delswal said:

Game has fallen in between unemployment payments Ray

I think its because they are having a free house for a leg of lamb at Gala Bingo in Sunderland tonight and bingo is much more exciting than the annual relegation / promotion farce of the third biggest club in the north-east.

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

😂😂........Had to pay his subs down the local black panthers ! 🤣

f***ing he’ll I coughed snot up at that

roadman tax