It's a lottery but adds a bit of excitement at the end of season not to mention creating revenue for the FA and Wembley.

Who do folk fancy to win the Play Off's in the respective leagues ?

Championship -

Deeby v Leed's first leg I think Derby have to carry at least a draw into the second leg at Elland Road but I can see them having a real good go against a Bielsa side that's maybe running out of steam?

I expect Villa to go thru to Wembley over two legs versus a decent West Brom side who disappointed last week versus Derby.

If Leeds do reach Wembley I think they could be found out on a big pitch at Wembley after a tireing season 

VILLA for me .

Super League 1 ☺️

Charlton to beat Doncaster over two legs

Bowyers Charlton are the form side in the league playing some good fast flowing football .

Although id love Donny to do them.

Sunderland AFC v Portsmouth is one I believe we can win over two legs after watching us play them 3 times all ready this season.

Id be more confident facing Donny in a Final than Charlton but it would be nice to get one over on them at Wembley after 1998.

SAFC - Haway The Lad's

League 2 

strait in and say MANSFIELD although a Mansfield v Newport Final would of been a good one.

Who do other folk fancy in the Lottery of the Play Offs ?????

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's a lottery but adds a bit of excitement at the end of season not to mention creating revenue for the FA and Wembley.

Championship -

Deeby v Leed's first leg I think Derby have to carry at least a draw into the second leg at Elland Road but I can see them having a real good go against a Bielsa side that's maybe running out of steam?

I expect Villa to go thru to Wembley over two legs versus a decent West Brom side who disappointed last week versus Derby.

If Leeds do reach Wembley I think they could be found out on a big pitch at Wembley after a tireing season 

VILLA for me .

Super League 1 ☺️

Bowyers Charlton are the form side in the league playing some good fast flowing football .

Sunderland AFC v Portsmouth is one I believe we can win over two legs after watching us play them 3 times all ready this season.

Id be more confident facing Donny in a Final than Charlton but it would be nice to get one over on them at Wembley after 1998.

SAFC - Haway The Lad's

League 2 

strait in and say MANSFIELD although a Mansfield v Newport Final would of been a good one.

I think Mansfield will bottle it....they drew the first leg.....they lost the last 3 games prior to the play offs....only had to draw one of them to go up automaticly ....

Newport are always up for these type of scenarios Tomo

i think they play one another in the initial legs.

That would of made a cracking Final .

Charlton to go up..., and the biggest team in the world to remain in the third tier getting pumped off the likes of Walsall and Fleetwood and battling for draws with giants such as Scunthorpe and Wycombe. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Charlton are flying at the right time that's for sure

Safc v Charlton Final would do 👍

Ridiculous turn out these play offs....just another example of how money sucks the game dry......try your heart out all year in a competitive league format and finish 3rd....15 points ahead of the team in 6th.....then play a silly little cup competition and the team in 6th gets promoted !!.....completely undermines the entire football calender in my opinion.

• Like 7

Thanks to Sunderland the Shrimpers stayed up so for that little favour I wish Sunderland all the best and I hope they make it through.

Although Portsmouth have got there secret weapon the librarian with the big hat and his school bell.

12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Championship -

VILLA for me .

Super League 1 ☺️

SAFC - Haway The Lad's

League 2 

Got to get there yet pal, for the sake of North East football I hope you do

• Like 1

Couldn’t agree more gnasher 

imagine coming third on goal difference and a team with 12 / 15 points less being promoted 

sickening 

as for those uefa ticket allocations....

spurs / arsenal / Chelsea / Liverpool getting 6 k tickets each ??? 

Like everything else , money talks 

why else would they hold the uefa final in Azerbaijan 🇦🇿

It’s the Sunderland of Europe, awkward to get to and a shit hole 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FLATTOP said:

Thanks to Sunderland the Shrimpers stayed up so for that little favour I wish Sunderland all the best and I hope they make it through.

Although Portsmouth have got there secret weapon the librarian with the big hat and his school bell.

And what a Fooking nuisance he is lol

He wants dropping off Sunderland pier with it tied around his neck.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Couldn’t agree more gnasher 

imagine coming third on goal difference and a team with 12 / 15 points less being promoted 

sickening 

as for those uefa ticket allocations....

spurs / arsenal / Chelsea / Liverpool getting 6 k tickets each ??? 

Like everything else , money talks 

why else would they hold the uefa final in Azerbaijan 🇦🇿

It’s the Sunderland of Europe, awkward to get to and a shit hole 

Is that you talking shit again lol 👍

don't care who goes up as long as sheep shagging shite don't make it. 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

And here he is mate the man with the bell he’s been around at Roots Hall for years haunting us he was down a few weeks ago.

Gotta give him his due loyal supporter but yeh your right that bell needs shoving somewhere lol....

4F742796-6AA6-42E5-904B-486C59BF471E.jpeg.e0c64c4121cfcf93ff3cd90177a2d7f8.jpeg

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Met Pompey John at anfield at a Liverpool Pompey premier league game , he was in the arkle. 

The scouse lads were all over him

• Like 1