Dog micro chips

Can you all be careful if you pass a dog on that the ownership is transferred to the new owner I got a email on Sunday saying a dog I had passed on was found in Sheffield and it was illegal to dump a dog this dog went about October I did my part to change the details they never I messaged him told him where she was and passed his number on to the kennels he hasn't replied to any calls from them I rang up today and they told me a car was seen dumping her so that's why they were arsy with me I can't have her back as not got the work hence reason she went in the first place I wasn't going to put this up but it got me so angry that this was done so Darren cross your a first class scum bag and if our paths do ever cross again you will not walk away that's not a idle threat that is a promise! So be careful lads when letting a dog go

• Like 7

that's a bad craic....

remember him asking for a terrier....

I offered a member on here a young unentered black bitch.....started with excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't collect it....bitch was f.o.c so only cost him fuel money.....glad i kept her in the end....

no wonder  it's so hard to find genuine lads with decent stock,willing to give lads a start ......everyone seems to have been bitten ,who has done another a good turn?

dumping the poor thing is scummy as f**k ?

• Like 4

thats some rotten bloke ,i gave 2 greyhound bitches away years ago to two ''good'' lads ,or so i thought ,i was working in a greyhound kennels,a few weeks later heres the bitch walking alone on the road ,so i picked her up ,brought her out the woods and did what i should have done first day ,rang him later and asked how she was getting on ,he told me she was grand ,had her out the previous day and she did this and that ,when i told him i knew he hung up on me ,another lad ,had th other 2 days and swapped it for a lamp , i tracked it down and bought it back for 50 ,and pts .now i never pass a dog on unless i am certain ,,,how anyone can just dump a dog and sleep easy after it i dont know ,shows ye the caliber of the man ,i hope you give him a good slap the scut

• Like 4

You definitely can't trust lads with dogs gave Stafford bitch to lad for his son who had got is pet run over on road,on condition if his situation changed for any reason dog was to come back to me got phone call 12 months later she was in puppy farm, the cnut knows who he is and I haven't forgot has he will find out when we cross paths you can't hide for ever.

right Daz you peice of shit ive never ever beaten any dog in my life never would, that dog had passed all its test to go to the dogs trust yes she always been a nervy dog but never ever been beaten i was letting her go because i never had the work for her if i had of let them have her she wouldnt of been dumped, my mistake again its strange when you were telling me you had 2 new pups you never asked if i wanted her back that was on the 2nd may she was dumped on the 5th may. you said i can have it however i want it id prefer it in the open i have nothing to hide anyone is welcome to see how my dogs are kept so you can put on any website you want that i beat my dogs its simply you trying to cover for being a pure tool and dumping her, Right now for the threats your right i dont know you obviously or you wouldnt of got the dog could you tell me the who or what i am bit that really scared me, hopefully your not some dead hard gangster Daz i would love to meet up with you and sort this out we can meet up at aycliffe services i will even pay your diesel as you must be short of money other wise you wouldnt of dumped the dog and your more than welcome to send lads to my door as you said !!! heres the thing Daz i really dont scare easy so i wont take your name off this post here is something you might want to think about i can fight a bit obviously not as good as you though i had 38 thai boxing fights and won 29 i spared with probably the the best fighter of my generation  Ramon Dekkers so i will happily fight you and who ever you bring up end of rant 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

everything is true from my point everything he sent in the pm was we and send some lads dont think he can fight by himself and like i said he was messaging me on whatsapp on the second sent a pic of his 2 pups dog was dumped last sunday the 5th he just a pure c**t

5 hours ago, fatlad said:

right Daz you peice of shit ive never ever beaten any dog in my life never would, that dog had passed all its test to go to the dogs trust yes she always been a nervy dog but never ever been beaten i was letting her go because i never had the work for her if i had of let them have her she wouldnt of been dumped, my mistake again its strange when you were telling me you had 2 new pups you never asked if i wanted her back that was on the 2nd may she was dumped on the 5th may. you said i can have it however i want it id prefer it in the open i have nothing to hide anyone is welcome to see how my dogs are kept so you can put on any website you want that i beat my dogs its simply you trying to cover for being a pure tool and dumping her, Right now for the threats your right i dont know you obviously or you wouldnt of got the dog could you tell me the who or what i am bit that really scared me, hopefully your not some dead hard gangster Daz i would love to meet up with you and sort this out we can meet up at aycliffe services i will even pay your diesel as you must be short of money other wise you wouldnt of dumped the dog and your more than welcome to send lads to my door as you said !!! heres the thing Daz i really dont scare easy so i wont take your name off this post here is something you might want to think about i can fight a bit obviously not as good as you though i had 38 thai boxing fights and won 29 i spared with probably the the best fighter of my generation  Ramon Dekkers so i will happily fight you and who ever you bring up end of rant 

Get the pms up fat lad 

It's not an easy thing to do to put a dog to sleep when somebody will take it on, but ffs lads think long and hard before ya do. Unless you know the new would be owner like the back of your hand don't do it, put the dog to sleep at least you know the dog won't suffer in the future, and you won't be thinking how the dog is where it is or how it's doing, to many wankers out there who will take owt for nowt just for the sake of it. I know lads who rehome dogs are thinking they doing well by the dog, but are they? no disrepect meant some good lads on here who have give good dogs to good homes for the right reasons, but then you have the cnuts who have to spoil it. Fatlad..........lesson learned, hope you teach the lad a lesson who got the dog. atb ...........del

• Like 1