Farmers vs fly tippers

31 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I bet plenty have fly tipped on here lol

Can safely say I’ve never done it, it’s honestly something I hate, and that’s with dealing with scrap and waste for the last 15 years! Build up a good relationship with a local skip yard, charge accordingly and your a lot better off in the long run, if this is real (I’m convinced it’s not by the fact they just carried on when they got “busted” ) and you get caught fly tipping you will never get any of the relevant licenses required to do scrap/waste ever again. And if you sort through it most stuff can be recycled for free (cardboard, plastics) metal can be weighed in and wood can be burnt so it’s just not worth it! 

of course all of the above doesnt actually matter if your a family of Romanians who simply go round charging anybody £50 to clear a whole house out into the back of your high roofed van knowing full well it would cost £300 to tip it properly, if that’s the case then 3 or 4  trips to a remote country lane to throw it all in a ditch/lay by a day soon adds up and even better the folk you took it from have no idea of your real name as they just used the cheapest “man with van” or “tip runs” service on Facebook!