They have been informed..

I've got the permission on the job I'm working on here but.. I can't shoot it again till the gardener / house manager fooks off as he's been sacked. The owners don't want to upset the apple cart so to speak. Should be good to go in two weeks :toast:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The one said:

If he's been sacked how can you piss him off more ?

As he lives on site, there's many things he could do to make things difficult. From putting poisons down to disruption to the many facilities on site or to refuse to move out without legal action ! The owners are smashing people, so down to earth and level headed and it's their wish not to antagonise the prick so he moves out in an orderly fashion. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, villaman said:

Sounds like a good permission mate

Its only the large main house garden and the field out the back. Bunnies are starting to take hold so need to get on them before all the flowering plants are destroyed. 

Worked at this house for the best part of 18 months. Main house gutted and extention built. House maids house the same and the gardener's had a major refit. 

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Who's they and what have they been informed of ?

why has the gardener/house manager been sacked ?

"They " are those in the photo in the opening post lol knowing we can't legally shoot them ?

Gardener/house manager has been sacked for basically being a prick. He worked for the previous owners and it made sense to hire him as he knew the ins and outs of the place. He's been there for about 8 yrs and I think he started to think it belonged to him lol 

He fell out not only with me (as that's piss easy to do) ? but every person who worked at the house, about 15 or so. Falling out with the new housemaid/chef and failing to do his job properly was the final straw. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2019 at 13:40, liP said:

I've got the permission on the job I'm working on here but.. I can't shoot it again till the gardener / house manager fooks off as he's been sacked. The owners don't want to upset the apple cart so to speak. Should be good to go in two weeks :toast:

Now he's gone, I'm going to the job we are working on tonight as the bunny's need sorting.

This was 1 of 3 that I see just before going out the gate, fingers crossed ?

IMG_20190522_163732.jpg

• Like 1

Not long been in. Managed to get 5 but alas no pics. All bunny's must go as they are on the front lawn, 3 very young and 2 medium sized.

As I'm in the process of sorting the hw100 and the S510 has sprung a leak. I took the Rapid mk1 out for its first outing. The evening didn't start well as the dsa that houses the nv would not fit the scope on the Rapid so I used the one that was on the S510. Quick 10 min zero in the garden, I found I ran out of clicks on the up and down turret. The scope was shooting a mil and a half high at about 20 yds. Any other day I would of phoned and explained that I could not make it due to a mishap but they were counting on me going tonight so felt abliged. Also, for some reason I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger whilst taking the final shot not realising that I had failed to return the bolt. I hope I have not bent anything as it made quite a bang.

All in all I enjoyed the evening even if it didn't all go to plan ?

• Like 1