Danny Baker Sacked

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know you And Tomo are good mates and I respect you for sticking up for your mate (not that I think he needs it)

For my own part, I have always thought Tomo was a proper chap who you could have honest conversations with and indeed I have had a couple over time.

He don’t come across as one of these pansy types and I think he knows I have never set out to be deliberately malicious or hurtful to him or about his loved ones.

In short, I have never wanted or attempted to make it personal about anyone on this site and 99.9% of people have been the same with me.

Honest and sometimes ugly conversations ........healthy for everyone imho 

Fully agree with that, mate, but Tomo is bang on with this one. Baker played a Beadle and is reaping the rewards for it. The only way he'll work again is if he can prove he had a lobotomy before he posted that picture. I'm no royalist but some of the comments on this forum are just f*ck*ng shameful. I always thought the only women that were fair targets were politicians and children were completely off limits. Always something new to learn though.

" racist " ?.......ask a black who lived through apartheid in South Africa if they think a picture of a chimp or a naughty name is " racist " .........the word no longer has any meaning.

As for long standing members being offended,stone the crows is this still an internet forum or is it now The Rotary Club of Great Britain......bless.

At the next Agm will somebody please inform the president of this intolerable behaviour in order that the guilty parties may be excluded from the Spring/Summer Dinner & Dance.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, TOMO said:

however you dress that up....making out there mixed race baby was a chimp...is racist

And that's before you take into consideration all the chimps he offended.

You just wouldn't, would you. It was astonishing , he did that. How could anyone think that was funny. I don't think Danny Baker will work again.

• Like 1