david beckham gets 6 months ban

Have a look at the first posts on this topic.....life’s all about proportion.

I just pointed out that it isn’t the end of the world.

Tragic, terrible accidents are just that, accidents......the bloke on the phone, the bloke doing 80-90 mph on the Motorway, the bloke changing the radio or f***ing about with the sat nav ......they don’t set out to kill anyone and there’s no reason to crack on like they are the worst human beings in earth if they have not hurt anyone, mearly  been caught doing the thing they shouldn’t .

If they do hurt someone, well there are laws to deal with that and consequences......

You can’t cut through life looking for stuff to be worried about......the end result is that nobody would be allowed to do anything if you take it all to it’s logical conclusion.

But I digress, as I said, it’s all proportion !

• Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beckham has had more points last two years than Sunderland 

Spent years doing it before they made it an offence, couldn’t have run my business without doing it.......I dont remember mowing down any pedestrians or having any crashes. Pissing about with the

I held my 19 year old lad in my arms for nearly 24 hours while he slow died after a RTA. Now you guys belittling that kind of thing look at you kids and try and imagine what its like to lose one, you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

How would you feel Wilf if the powers that be said ok then an eye for a eye.

Cause a kids death thru drink driving or using a mobile phone we take one of the offenders kids and euthanise them.

If you cause someone's kid to loose a limb or eye then we take one of your kids limbs or eyes

ect ect

So you can have your dangerous freedoms but f**k up and you know the price to pay is ---------

Or is it not just better to say it's Fooking dangerous and silly and it's unlawful.

Get caught and your banned

Kill someone because of your pig headed ness and your doing a 20 stretch.

???????

You were cracking on like the bloke was an utter scumbag because he just got nicked using his phone and I’ll say it again, that’s total and utter hysterical bollocks.

Now, if you do hurt someone/kill someone and it can be proved you were being a f***ing idiot then certainly.....throw the book at them.

So on that we agree.

But the gulf between “could” and “did” is f***ing massive and people should no way be spoken about or treated in the same way.

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

So if somebody is drink driving every weekend but they haven't hit anybody yet thats fine ?

Not really, but talking on the phone isn’t the same as having 5 pints of Stella in your gut is it?......or maybe you beleive it is.

I only ever do 60mph on the motorway.....do you or anyone else ever stray over 70?......I bet you do, so what’s that make you or anyone else?

What it makes you is a bloke going over the speed limit and we all know that kills more people than anything else but I don’t suppose for one minute your are driving along growling “ I don’t give a f**k who I kill”

Of course you don’t, Fact is you don’t want to hurt anyone and you ain’t even thinking about it.

Proportion......it’s all out of whack in today’s world mate

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You saying you think it's ok to drive around using your mobile and that it's taking away our freedoms to not to be able to do so.

If you take time to read instead of jumping to hysterical conclusions like a f***ing women you will see I have said all along that I don’t think it’s that big a deal....I have not once said that law should be revoked and no where did I say we should be free to do it.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Again your Wrong.

Using a mobile phone in any capacity has been proven to cause 

accidents ' harm ' injury and death.

Would you still do it if any of the above you caused  one  of your kids had to suffer the same consequence as punishment or would you then think it's just not worth it ????

Ever done over 70 on the motorway Max ?.......what about anyone else?

Come on lads, let’s have it........or would that be a bit embarrassing in the context of your moral outrage at me? 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ok I think that's called moving the goalposts to suit ?

Bollocks ! You just gave me the answer right there.

All f**k off with your outrage you hypocritical c**ts ! Lol

Edited by WILF
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Not saying I'm a saint. I'm an idiot infact. Always do stupid stuff and think of the consequences afterwards. Still doesn't mean it's ok tho just because you've gotten away with it.

At least you are honest about it mate.

If you pulled into a car garage and asked the mechanic to look at your car cause you heard a slight noise recently,you would expect him to shout back into the garage,"oi lads this c....s got a knackered wheel bearing,and they all fly out shouting " you could of killed someone you piece of shit."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/05/2019 at 06:40, maxhardcore said:

Once Again your wrong' just because a car can do 180 it don't mean it's safe to do so on Britains roads ' on a race track fair do's but not on the roads.

As Iv said if some idiot wiped one of yours out while driving and texting or using FB you would change your tune and so would that thick cnut Beckham .

Being a well known sports star multi millionaire don't excuse him.

180 mph cars are not sold for race tracks they are sold for road use.

Personally i dont have any jealousy towards successful people so it would make no difference to me who/why he wiped out one of mine he would me a dead man regardless....my point is i would rather share the road with a driver speaking on a phone while having both eyes looking at the road than somebody not speaking on a phone but with their eyes on some gadget or entertainment screen that has been built into their car......cars have far too many distractions built into them that are far more dangerous than speaking on a phone.

15 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

I don't think it's so much people talking on the phone while driving , it's messaging that takes the concentration away.I find it a challenge to  text while walking.

Oh well thats a different kettle of fish i agree.....i dont even know how its possible i struggle with texting sitting in my front room let alone driving a car ?

Death by dangerous driving is similar to the type of manslaughter you get from a fight that goes wrong.....by your actions you could kill somebody but its still not the purpose of your actions and so the sentence reflects that......tragic accidents happen they always will.

The hysterical luvvies that go totally over the top about accidents must sit indoors wrapped in cotton wool and bubble wrap 24 hours a day should we just ban everything that cause accidents.