david beckham gets 6 months ban

40 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What a load of shit ?

Not at all, there’s an epidemic of childhood asthma in and around London......but I suppose they don’t matter ? 

A young kid in my girls class actually died about 10 years back of an asthma attack in the summer holidays......little black lad.....we was all crying like babies at the church service.....all the parents went, well, all of them except his but that’s down to them.

I wonder if your exhaust fumes killed him?......or mine?......or any other self righteous f****r in the worlds ?

Edited by WILF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beckham has had more points last two years than Sunderland 

Spent years doing it before they made it an offence, couldn’t have run my business without doing it.......I dont remember mowing down any pedestrians or having any crashes. Pissing about with the

I held my 19 year old lad in my arms for nearly 24 hours while he slow died after a RTA. Now you guys belittling that kind of thing look at you kids and try and imagine what its like to lose one, you

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Why are people still using handhelds and texting in the day of headsets and speech to text technology? What's the reasoning? The tech is hardly new so is it a cost thing?

David's on the bones of his arse paying for all her dumpling dinners

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

So you think it's Ok and Safe to use a mobile at the wheel ' talking ' texting and using social media ???????

Is it any more dangerous than f***ing about tuning your radio in or f****n about with your onscreen entertainment ?.... but thats not a crime.....at least when your talking on a phone your eyes are on the road.....with the amount of distractions within modern cars these days a simple phone conversation with 1 hand on the wheel is quite safe in comparison.

When you have cars that come out of the factory doing 180 mph.....0 - 60 in 5 secs......touch screen multimedia apple car play entertainment systems etc etc....." safety " is not really the big issue we are told it is.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

f**k all to do with folk using s mobile whilst driving.

Thats to do with the government not having enough Clean ' Safe ' reasonably priced public transport on cities roads and oil conglomerates still pushing fuel driven vehicles because they making trillions from it when the technology is out there for clean modes of transport .

A totally different subject but absoloutly fook all to do with folk using a mobile in any capacity when driving.

Same goes for drivers under the influence of drink or drugs or no insurance .

Throw the book at them they shouldn't be on the roads and it's usually these sorts who fly about at a million miles per hour every where they go.

“Not me chief......him over there!” 

Lol

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Beckham has had more points last two years than Sunderland 

Careful.....he has gone full Malcom X on the other thread, he will be darn wid hid bredren and mass yuup! Lol 

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Is it any more dangerous than f***ing about tuning your radio in or f****n about with your onscreen entertainment ?.... but thats not a crime.....at least when your talking on a phone your eyes are on the road.....with the amount of distractions within modern cars these days a simple phone conversation with 1 hand on the wheel is quite safe in comparison.

When you have cars that come out of the factory doing 180 mph.....0 - 60 in 5 secs......touch screen multimedia apple car play entertainment systems etc etc....." safety " is not really the big issue we are told it is.

I don't think it's so much people talking on the phone while driving , it's messaging that takes the concentration away.I find it a challenge to  text while walking.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, timmytree said:

I can't believe some of the pathetic, moronic posts on here, I've seen first hand what some dickhead using a phone has done to a young family. Yes it was legal to use a mobile when driving years ago but now it's illegal because of the risk and the accidents that have killed and crippled innocent people yet still some inbred thick twats think it's ok. Well that shows just how far you're out of touch with normal human beings. 

I want some of you to go through the same pain I see my friend enduring, to really suffer and want to die because of the situation created by some wanker who couldn't leave his phone alone. 

Actually? No, I couldn't wish that on anyone, even my worst enemy because what my friend is going through is worse. Death would be a release but he wants to see the boys grow up even if he is just a cabbage on wheels looking from the sidelines. That's his words, not mine.

Dry your f***ing eyes for two seconds, do you think you are the only bloke in the world who has or knows someone with a tragic story.........so because something happened to your mate, everyone’s a c**t ?!......is that about the strength of it?

I hope your pal feels less sorry for himself than you do and another thing, having a depressing grief junky like you about probably ain’t helping him.

Two sugars please sweetheart !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Everyone who uses a mobile phone without hands free in any capacity is a c**t for doing so Wilf ?

Behave yourself ! Lol 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

People might think it's ok till one day it effects them and theirs .

Thats when they will change their minds ?

And you may walk in front of a bus and on that day, we will ban buses !

Get a grip !

• Like 2

You always get the one driver who is the lord of the law,drives around upholding all thing remotely illegal and making out you killed someone,juat cause you answered a call in traffic,with the handbrake up.

• Like 2