Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What I can't get is they all claim they are the best but won't accept a less than 50 cut. If I truly believed I was the best in the world I would fight anyone for f**k all.....because after I won and I held all the cards then and only then I would make demands.

To me AJ holds the majority of the cards at the min, the rest are playing the press for more money before retiring.

Whyte has a chance of beating any of them and is dangerous which is why none of them want to know.....but AJ didn't dodge him. Whyte on his night could beat em all including AJ. AJ on his night would smash em all. Wilder on his night has a punches chance same as whyte. Fury is the best heavyweight  BOXER by a mile but couldn't knock the wind out mi nanna, more chance of her knocking him out on right night.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but Whyte could not beat Joshua , Fury or Wilder,Whyte went life and death not once but twice against Chisora,Whyte did win both fights but should have lost the first and needed the ko to salvage the second fight which he got In the 11th round.chisora is a high level journeyman but he already had six losses going into the first Whyte fight iirc. Whyte also refused to fight Ortiz In an eliminator for the WBC mandatory spot and also refused to fight Pulev in an eliminator for the IBF mandatory spot. Whyte then refused to fight Joshua saying the purse was not enough,thats three high profile fights he has refused.Whyte does have a punchers chance against all three but he will not out work or out box any of the three others I mentioned. Its been mentioned too many times on here already but the Heavyweight scene is a joke tbh and if its not down to the fighters then its  certainly down to the promoters.I do believe that Joshua is wanting to fight Wilder however and its Wilder/Haymon who are reluctant to accept the fight.IF Joshua truly wants to be undisputed champion he should just offer Wilder the 50% he is looking for and then we will see exactly who wants the fight and who does not. The Joshua V Wilder fight has gone on too long and it should have happened by now,again like mentioned already on here until they actually agree to fight we will just have to keep putting up with all the bs .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 22:45, shaaark said:

Let's be perfectly honest here, out of all of them, wilder's record of opponents is the worst BY FAR lol, can't stand the loudmouthed, bullshitting, BOOOMBSQUAAAAD, ducking twat! Lol👍

 You seem to have a real soft spot for Wilder dont you Shark i noticed it before 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

 You seem to have a real soft spot for Wilder dont you Shark i noticed it before 🤣🤣

Lol gnash, regardless of his win last night, he' still shit. Let's be honest, again, here, breazeale isn't really a threat to any of the top heavyweights around at the moment. He's slow, plodding and just too deliberate. Haven't seen alot of him to be honest with you, but I can't recall him throwing combinations, quick flurries of punches etc. And what did wilder do, again, when he first had him in trouble? Windmill arms akimbo AGAIN!! He's shite 👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 16/05/2019 at 09:24, MickC said:

Sorry but Whyte could not beat Joshua , Fury or Wilder,Whyte went life and death not once but twice against Chisora,Whyte did win both fights but should have lost the first and needed the ko to salvage the second fight which he got In the 11th round.chisora is a high level journeyman but he already had six losses going into the first Whyte fight iirc. 

With all due respect Mick thats a dangerous thing to say mate this is heavyweight boxing not Top Trumps it doesnt work like that where A beat B easily so he will beat C......the clashes of styles in the heavyweight division can be completely cancelled out with 1 shot any of the fighters you mentioned only need to make 1 small mistake and Whyte can end the fight ....the disadvantage i put Fury at is that he,s probably the only one of the top guys that cant end a fight with 1 shot and for me thats where over enough time things even themself out a good amateur can hang with a good pro for a certain amount of time but eventually those pro qualities are going to shine through......and thats how farcical the division currently is we should be seeing these things pan out with multiple fights against each other.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 21:38, NEWKID said:

I think that's sort of the point I was badly making lol...

Fury has and will go down with 1 good shot, he has also recovered very well from that 1 good shot and got up....

AJ particularly and Whyte to a degree will catch Fury and van also finish very well, AJ throws very good combinations imo.... Will Fury recover so well from a good finisher?

Will he even get.into that position as we know he is a point score and run type of fighter (I should say move really but run ain't a bad analysis lol)....

That's what makes the fights interesting IMO....I agree with you on Wilder...he has a punchers chance but I don't think he wants the fights and I don't think he can win them either..... I honestly think Breazalle could cause an upset.... and he would kind of deserve that.... that would open it up.a bit...lol

Well.there was no.upset... that was some shot to finish it!

Although...he was caught when he had Breazale rocking, that's it in the heavies even.when you have your man "finished" your at risk....

Good display though, can certainly bang...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilder won’t have a problem finding ajs chin povetkin seemed to have ease finding it great fight has to happen Ild fully back aj and British boxing wilder is a dangerous dangerous man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

 

With all due respect Mick thats a dangerous thing to say mate this is heavyweight boxing not Top Trumps it doesnt work like that where A beat B easily so he will beat C......the clashes of styles in the heavyweight division can be completely cancelled out with 1 shot any of the fighters you mentioned only need to make 1 small mistake and Whyte can end the fight ....the disadvantage i put Fury at is that he,s probably the only one of the top guys that cant end a fight with 1 shot and for me thats where over enough time things even themself out a good amateur can hang with a good pro for a certain amount of time but eventually those pro qualities are going to shine through......and thats how farcical the division currently is we should be seeing these things pan out with multiple fights against each other.

I did say in my post that Whyte has a punchers chance against all three,but I still stand by what I also said in that Whyte would not out work or out box either of the three Wilder Fury Joshua . The current Heavyweight scene is a joke tbh and its been like this for a while and unfortuately nothing is going to change any time soon imo .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dillian whyte about fury, 'he's an egotistical maniac, that just says random things'. 😄

Never used to really like whyte, but I'm warming towards him more and more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Dillian whyte about fury, 'he's an egotistical maniac, that just says random things'. 😄

Never used to really like whyte, but I'm warming towards him more and more

He did.., and he also said he was bi-polar which was cut out of the re-runs I saw on Sky. He’s bang on the money though.

Fury’s fans bang on about how real he is.., and how he’s not a puppet.., and says it like it is etc. Problem for me is that 99% of what he says is bullshit, which he’ll then contradict twice before he finishes a sentence. He’s a character for sure, but social media and the IFLTV type interviews broadcast on almost a daily basis do him no favours IMO. I really want to like Fury but he needs to back up the fighting talk with actual fighting. Maybe then he’ll get the universal acclaim he so obviously craves.

 

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×