1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

No mate, I never said he hits harder the Wilder...I said he's a better boxer than Wilder who can hit.... in other words he has the potential to cause fury problems...like he did with AJ and like he would again with AJ in my opinion...

Wilder is one of those completely unorthodox types, throws shots from.bizzare angles that carry power...he needs to take on the best in the division to get any recognition in my eyes, and I honestly believe both Whyte and AJ would beat him, the same as Fury wouldve got the decision if he wasn't put down in the last round...regardless if everyone says he won the fight, unfortunately that last round knock down swung a win to a draw.... and that is the danger of Wilder...

Id like to see wilders chin tested now....

And like you I want to see them all fight, as that's the only way to decide who is the best....

It's going to take a couple of years ..and depending on development Dubois could well be in the mix then as well.....

He wilder doesn’t seem very keen to fight whyte and I think they only took the fury fight because they thought fury was done for and past it I’m hoping after they’ve all beat these dummies there in against they can finally get the fights arranged aj v wilder next would be nice I was thinking before fury was robbed with the draw but starting to think a draw was the fair result now but don’t think either are keen for a rematch that’s why I think fury or wilder will face aj before any rematch is agreed 

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it feels like the wools being pulled over our eyes its sometimes best to look at the facts to make sense of something so i had a quick look at the world rankings the other day to see how many of

Errrm... Joshua fought Whyte, who can certainly hit and beat him (after getting fairly well tagged!!,).. He also fought Klit.... who can bang a bit....got in trouble...and beat him. Wilder d

Whyte was offered millions for AJ but felt he wasn’t getting paid enough! Once you win the belts you earn the big coin.., simples. Whyte is improved but if he believed he could win, then he should’ve

Still dining out on the Klitschko win, poor as the fight was, nearly 4 years later. Fury could have rematched Wilder or fought AJ at Wembley last month..., he declined both. Yet he says he’d fight either any day of the week.., go figure.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Still dining out on the Klitschko win, poor as the fight was, nearly 4 years later. Fury could have rematched Wilder or fought AJ at Wembley last month..., he declined both. Yet he says he’d fight either any day of the week.., go figure.

Same shite different day. 

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

FairPlay to Fury ' at least he's game to take on a improved Whyte.

AJ and Hearn obviously didn't fancy it .

Hey Ho .

Whyte was offered millions for AJ but felt he wasn’t getting paid enough! Once you win the belts you earn the big coin.., simples. Whyte is improved but if he believed he could win, then he should’ve taken the fight.

Fury was offered a reported 40% split to fight AJ in front of 80k in the biggest fight on British soil maybe in living memory. Bigger money than any other fight out there and a shot at the king, and he passed on it too. 

Wilder’s team apparently wouldn’t even answer the phone to Hearn.

Fury may be game but he’s ducking the biggest fights. Why? 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Also.the way Fury got up in that last round was testament to him getting himself into some decent shape and fair play to him...it was 1 very.hard shot...I d like to see Fury in with Whyte because he throws fat better combinations than Wilder.and imo AJ is better again at finishing than.any of them...would he stand after that...would he get.csugjr or be on the run all night...all answers to be found out once it happens

Whilst I'm not completely disagreeing with you here mate, can I sort of turn your view around a bit. Yes, fury got caught a couple of times with a good shot that put him down, BUT fury IS pretty chinny, and wilder has fought NO-ONE really of any substance/ablity, apart from ortiz, who he was losing against. I'll still say it, anyone can have a great ko ratio when they never fight class

27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Whilst I'm not completely disagreeing with you here mate, can I sort of turn your view around a bit. Yes, fury got caught a couple of times with a good shot that put him down, BUT fury IS pretty chinny, and wilder has fought NO-ONE really of any substance/ablity, apart from ortiz, who he was losing against. I'll still say it, anyone can have a great ko ratio when they never fight class

I think that's sort of the point I was badly making lol...

Fury has and will go down with 1 good shot, he has also recovered very well from that 1 good shot and got up....

AJ particularly and Whyte to a degree will catch Fury and van also finish very well, AJ throws very good combinations imo.... Will Fury recover so well from a good finisher?

Will he even get.into that position as we know he is a point score and run type of fighter (I should say move really but run ain't a bad analysis lol)....

That's what makes the fights interesting IMO....I agree with you on Wilder...he has a punchers chance but I don't think he wants the fights and I don't think he can win them either..... I honestly think Breazalle could cause an upset.... and he would kind of deserve that.... that would open it up.a bit...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Whyte was offered millions for AJ but felt he wasn’t getting paid enough! Once you win the belts you earn the big coin.., simples. Whyte is improved but if he believed he could win, then he should’ve taken the fight.

Fury was offered a reported 40% split to fight AJ in front of 80k in the biggest fight on British soil maybe in living memory. Bigger money than any other fight out there and a shot at the king, and he passed on it too. 

Wilder’s team apparently wouldn’t even answer the phone to Hearn.

Fury may be game but he’s ducking the biggest fights. Why? 

AJ will always be blamed for dodging, when it is plain they and their teams are all at it...

f**k me 40% of probably the biggest purse in UK history after getting done for drugs, fighting 2 bums and getting a draw against a shit champion....and if true turns it down....FFS.... but it ain't about money!!

The rematch would generate more, if Fury truly believes he can beat AJ then he would be in the driving seat...  

f**k wilder, the pair of them and Whyte in the mix... would generate enough interest and money not to matter.... Wilder will get beat imo...and I think.it will happen before AJ or Fury get the chance...

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think that's sort of the point I was badly making lol...

Fury has and will go down with 1 good shot, he has also recovered very well from that 1 good shot and got up....

AJ particularly and Whyte to a degree will catch Fury and van also finish very well, AJ throws very good combinations imo.... Will Fury recover so well from a good finisher?

Will he even get.into that position as we know he is a point score and run type of fighter (I should say move really but run ain't a bad analysis lol)....

That's what makes the fights interesting IMO....I agree with you on Wilder...he has a punchers chance but I don't think he wants the fights and I don't think he can win them either..... I honestly think Breazalle could cause an upset.... and he would kind of deserve that.... that would open it up.a bit...lol

Yep, I get you. Honestly don't know too much about breazeale, but I would love him to beat wilder. Up until the last few months I've been a bit hesitant as to who I'd say would beat who.  But now I'm at the stage where I think joshua really has too much of everything for any other heavyweight out there.

Still pissed off with all the bullshit, but will still watch them all lol ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, I get you. Honestly don't know too much about breazeale, but I would love him to beat wilder. Up until the last few months I've been a bit hesitant as to who I'd say would beat who.  But now I'm at the stage where I think joshua really has too much of everything for any other heavyweight out there.

I feel the same as you mate i cant be f****d listening to all the nonsense but as and when these fights happen naturally you watch them.....you only have to look at each fighters resume to see who avoids fights.

As an allround fighter Joshua is the best around at the moment,he has flaws to his game but does quite well to minimise them as they appear......i think the flaws Fury and Wilder have are natural flaws that cant be corrected and for me thats what puts Joshua in front.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't know much about Breazale either mate, he hung around fairly well with AJ and can take a punch....I just don't rate Wilder....Id like to see the upset so the dodging can stop...

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I feel the same as you mate i cant be f****d listening to all the nonsense but as and when these fights happen naturally you watch them.....you only have to look at each fighters resume to see who avoids fights.

As an allround fighter Joshua is the best around at the moment,he has flaws to his game but does quite well to minimise them as they appear......i think the flaws Fury and Wilder have are natural flaws that cant be corrected and for me thats what puts Joshua in front.

I can't see how Fury is made out to be the best "boxer" when he barely ever worries an opponent with power...this is a so called top professional heavyweight.... he should've stopped Wilder with the amount of punches he was landing, but he didn't worry him and got put on his ass twice!

I'm not against or for any of them in particular... but as you said AJ has a lot more to him than any of them and Whyte could upset any of them....

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't know much about Breazale either mate, he hung around fairly well with AJ and can take a punch....I just don't rate Wilder....Id like to see the upset so the dodging can stop...

Let's be perfectly honest here, out of all of them, wilder's record of opponents is the worst BY FAR lol, can't stand the loudmouthed, bullshitting, BOOOMBSQUAAAAD, ducking twat! Lol?

What I can't get is they all claim they are the best but won't accept a less than 50 cut. If I truly believed I was the best in the world I would fight anyone for f**k all.....because after I won and I held all the cards then and only then I would make demands.

To me AJ holds the majority of the cards at the min, the rest are playing the press for more money before retiring.

Whyte has a chance of beating any of them and is dangerous which is why none of them want to know.....but AJ didn't dodge him. Whyte on his night could beat em all including AJ. AJ on his night would smash em all. Wilder on his night has a punches chance same as whyte. Fury is the best heavyweight  BOXER by a mile but couldn't knock the wind out mi nanna, more chance of her knocking him out on right night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry but Whyte could not beat Joshua , Fury or Wilder,Whyte went life and death not once but twice against Chisora,Whyte did win both fights but should have lost the first and needed the ko to salvage the second fight which he got In the 11th round.chisora is a high level journeyman but he already had six losses going into the first Whyte fight iirc. Whyte also refused to fight Ortiz In an eliminator for the WBC mandatory spot and also refused to fight Pulev in an eliminator for the IBF mandatory spot. Whyte then refused to fight Joshua saying the purse was not enough,thats three high profile fights he has refused.Whyte does have a punchers chance against all three but he will not out work or out box any of the three others I mentioned. Its been mentioned too many times on here already but the Heavyweight scene is a joke tbh and if its not down to the fighters then its  certainly down to the promoters.I do believe that Joshua is wanting to fight Wilder however and its Wilder/Haymon who are reluctant to accept the fight.IF Joshua truly wants to be undisputed champion he should just offer Wilder the 50% he is looking for and then we will see exactly who wants the fight and who does not. The Joshua V Wilder fight has gone on too long and it should have happened by now,again like mentioned already on here until they actually agree to fight we will just have to keep putting up with all the bs .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
On 15/05/2019 at 22:45, shaaark said:

Let's be perfectly honest here, out of all of them, wilder's record of opponents is the worst BY FAR lol, can't stand the loudmouthed, bullshitting, BOOOMBSQUAAAAD, ducking twat! Lol?

You seem to have a real soft spot for Wilder dont you Shark i noticed it before ??