23 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Wilder has a belt to defend.  Fury has to fight the top 3 to get a shot at a title, his next fighter is rated 2nd inline for a title shot, then he'll move onto the number 1contender, then the title holders have to fight him, and nobody can bottle it then, or their stripped of their belts.   AJ is a waste of space, there are at least ten fighters that want a go at him, but he's ducking them all, how he gets away with it I don't know, nine months with out defending any of the 3 titles he holds, the man is a joke.

When it feels like the wools being pulled over our eyes its sometimes best to look at the facts to make sense of something so i had a quick look at the world rankings the other day to see how many of the current top 15 heavyweights Wilder,Fury and Joshua have all faced,and these are the facts.

Wilder has faced 2......in a 11 year pro career

Fury has faced 2......in a 11 year pro career

Joshua has faced 6.....in a 6 year pro career

You dont need to be a boxing expert to see who ducks fights and who doesnt !

• Like 6

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it feels like the wools being pulled over our eyes its sometimes best to look at the facts to make sense of something so i had a quick look at the world rankings the other day to see how many of

Errrm... Joshua fought Whyte, who can certainly hit and beat him (after getting fairly well tagged!!,).. He also fought Klit.... who can bang a bit....got in trouble...and beat him. Wilder d

Whyte was offered millions for AJ but felt he wasn’t getting paid enough! Once you win the belts you earn the big coin.., simples. Whyte is improved but if he believed he could win, then he should’ve

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Them facts are sometimes clouded tho.

Who did AJ win his world title off again ?

Who was that world title robbed from again ?

How on earth can facts be " clouded "......it is what it is Joshua has fought well over double the amount of current top fighters the other 2 have fought combined......and in half the time.............what more is there to talk about !

• Like 2
On 10/05/2019 at 20:56, NEWKID said:

Fury is technically pretty good but carries little power...

That’s not entirely true fury a guy who’s the best part of 6 ft 8 and over 18 stone would hit hard as you’ll expect a man of his size would but his style isn’t about getting the power into his shots he likes to pitter pat his way to victory without having to put the weight in his shots and waste energy that’s what you have to consider here his engine is brilliant for a heavyweight his size because of his style and yes it does annoy me sometimes when fury could sit down on his shots and get people gone I think this shrawz fight fury needs to stop this guy as another points win is going to look dull 

going back to the whyte fight I doubt it happens but I see a similar fight to fury chisora with fury making whyte retire on his stool later rounds 

30 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

That’s not entirely true fury a guy who’s the best part of 6 ft 8 and over 18 stone would hit hard as you’ll expect a man of his size would but his style isn’t about getting the power into his shots he likes to pitter pat his way to victory without having to put the weight in his shots and waste energy that’s what you have to consider here his engine is brilliant for a heavyweight his size because of his style and yes it does annoy me sometimes when fury could sit down on his shots and get people gone I think this shrawz fight fury needs to stop this guy as another points win is going to look dull 

going back to the whyte fight I doubt it happens but I see a similar fight to fury chisora with fury making whyte retire on his stool later rounds 

Well you can't have it both ways I suppose... Furys whole style is not about planting his feet and throwing those bigger shots, as you say he moves around a lot and flicks out point scoring shots, it's an amateur style really... personally I think Whyte is a better boxer than Wilder and he can hit...Fury will get tagged by him and we know he goes down...this could be furys most dangerous fight to date imo.

I also reckon Wilder may struggle with Breazzelle....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Well you can't have it both ways I suppose... Furys whole style is not about planting his feet and throwing those bigger shots, as you say he moves around a lot and flicks out point scoring shots, it's an amateur style really... personally I think Whyte is a better boxer than Wilder and he can hit...Fury will get tagged by him and we know he goes down...this could be furys most dangerous fight to date imo.

I also reckon Wilder may struggle with Breazzelle....

Your saying white hits harder than wilder ? Don’t agree with you on that wilder had fury down but fury got up on strong legs and went in to take another clean hook straight after to then start trading shots with wilder

Ild like to see whyte v fury yes but very doubt it happens 

My prediction for wilder v breazeale is wilder kos breazeale Mid rounds wilder unlike Joshua is mostly loosing on the cards untill he gets the stoppage 

I want to see them all fight there fights swratz breazeale Ruiz then have wilder v aj then the winner v fury ideally fury v aj at Wembley next year it seems the biggest issue is actually getting these guys to box each other to much money and boxing politics involved  

Edited by CushtyJook
10 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Your saying white hits harder than wilder ? Don’t agree with you on that wilder had fury down but fury got up on strong legs and went in to take another clean hook straight after to then start trading shots with wilder

Ild like to see whyte v fury yes but very doubt it happens 

My prediction for wilder v breazeale is wilder kos breazeale Mid rounds wilder unlike Joshua is mostly loosing on the cards untill he gets the stoppage 

I want to see them all fight there fights swratz breazeale Ruiz then have wilder v aj then the winner v fury ideally fury v aj at Wembley next year it seems the biggest issue is actually getting these guys to box each other to much money and boxing politics involved  

No mate, I never said he hits harder the Wilder...I said he's a better boxer than Wilder who can hit.... in other words he has the potential to cause fury problems...like he did with AJ and like he would again with AJ in my opinion...

Wilder is one of those completely unorthodox types, throws shots from.bizzare angles that carry power...he needs to take on the best in the division to get any recognition in my eyes, and I honestly believe both Whyte and AJ would beat him, the same as Fury wouldve got the decision if he wasn't put down in the last round...regardless if everyone says he won the fight, unfortunately that last round knock down swung a win to a draw.... and that is the danger of Wilder...

Id like to see wilders chin tested now....

And like you I want to see them all fight, as that's the only way to decide who is the best....

It's going to take a couple of years ..and depending on development Dubois could well be in the mix then as well.....

Also.the way Fury got up in that last round was testament to him getting himself into some decent shape and fair play to him...it was 1 very.hard shot...I d like to see Fury in with Whyte because he throws fat better combinations than Wilder.and imo AJ is better again at finishing than.any of them...would he stand after that...would he get.csugjr or be on the run all night...all answers to be found out once it happens

• Like 1