My first beddy lurcher usually a slinkie man so iam

Bull whippet x beddy grey , my first beddy cross just turned six month have a couple droppers and now it’s on fire knows it’s job well and 100% with ferrets still a bit of pace to be picked up not trying to over do it . Have plenty of summer ferreting for a couple of farms to keep him busy , Pleased so far time will tell 

4E39FFB2-EA8C-4499-991D-1EB95EC62517.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Bull whippet x beddy grey , my first beddy cross just turned six month have a couple droppers and now it’s on fire knows it’s job well and 100% with ferrets still a bit of pace to be picked up not trying to over do it . Have plenty of summer ferreting for a couple of farms to keep him busy , Pleased so far time will tell 

?

26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate I realised after how does the terrier x compare to your sal xs

She’s only a pup  coming up for six months   I can’t say I’ve seen anything special yet but it’s all a learning curve for her and me  I really like the coursing stuff  last bitch I had killed by a car  was gutted so I was and she done it all so big boots for the pup to fill 

27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate I realised after how does the terrier x compare to your sal xs

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cocobean said:

She’s only a pup  coming up for six months   I can’t say I’ve seen anything special yet but it’s all a learning curve for her and me  I really like the coursing stuff  last bitch I had killed by a car  was gutted so I was and she done it all so big boots for the pup to fill 

Must read these things properly yes you wont know much at that age ay?

5 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Summer ferreting and  had a couple of drops it on fire ? knows it job well unless your on pest control keep your summer ferreting and as for the rest well im speechless 

• Like 3

Think what you like  ,  I’ve never had a dog that has picked it up so quick seems very mature for its age I spend a few hours with it nearly everyday. Yeah the ferreting is for pest control and terrible ground to work too There are probably 3 holes on that photo rest are just scrats. By on fire I don’t mean it’s taking every bolt I mean it’s showing good progress I do have a video I’ll try upload it 

• Like 1