Simply a tag used to sell....

Your dog should be what you want it to be...

No more, no less...

Some may want a jack of all trades, some may want a master of one (or two!).... Really don't matter, so long as your happy with it...

But if you buy that selling bullshit and your dog is NOT what you either want, nor expect it to be, then you've either made a piss poor decision in your type of lurcher, or your a piss poor hunter.

No more, no less...

2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

But if you buy that selling bullshit and your dog is NOT what you either want, nor expect it to be, then you've either made a piss poor decision in your type of lurcher, or your a piss poor hunter.

I think the last bit is most often the case.

• Like 2

Mine only need to keep me happy I think the internet as brought all theses ideas of big numbers and legends and some folk follow that na just be happy seeing  a dog try it's best and work it  to it strengthens because theses internet legends aren't all that when you see then run of

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 5

Best dog I’ve owned over the years what I’ve thought was a all rounder was a saluki bull greyhound breed quarter bull 3/4 greyhound x 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound best all round dog I’ve owned kill 2 out of 3 winter hares take day time roe regular and loved teeth regular do 2 or 3 single in a night atb longers01