20 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Would the signal from either system interfere with the other if you used both on the same strap? I'm sure I read on here about someone using a bellman and a mk1 to pinpoint the dog. 

The bellman might interfere with the mk1(like eleccy lines etc do) but the mk1 shouldn't interfere with the world wide rescue frequency the bellman uses.:good:..

• Like 2

I couldn't get on with the mk3 for ferretting....mk1 knocker box all the way,still got my old deban terrier collars as back up...b and f for the terriers since they came out...don't like the red brick...on my 3rd Pieps box🙈

have used the mammat receivers a few times,spot on to be fair with bellman collars👍

22 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

MK1 and MK3 I presume they are all the one ??

mk 1 grey knocker box will pick up old and new deban collars,mk3 don't pick up mk 1 collars from what I recall 👍

• Like 2

Both can be used same time with no problem other than earache and the desire to backfill the c**t using the deben .

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Both can be used same time with no problem other than earache and the desire to backfill the c**t using the deben .

When I'm on me own digging I choose the Deben because I prefer it but when with the buddies we use the b n f . As for earache you shouldn't worry to much about that if you where using a shovel it more backache I'd be worried about but hay each to their own I suppose if you standing looking down it could be irritating.

Once your in the hole surely the finder goes off as dogs don’t move do they !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Once your in the hole surely the finder goes off as dogs don’t move do they !!!!!

Could never understand the need to leave them on once dog is in 1 spot

• Like 1

Are lads trying say dog and quarry don’t move sometimes? I know it’s Friday night but come on. 😂😂. I like to keep an eye on the box on the way down because if your not getting a small flicker in the reading there’s every chance your terrier is in trouble and it would do no harm to get your ass in gear and get down a bit quicker. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Are lads trying say dog and quarry don’t move sometimes? I know it’s Friday night but come on. 😂😂. I like to keep an eye on the box on the way down because if your not getting a small flicker in the reading there’s every chance your terrier is in trouble and it would do no harm to get your ass in gear and get down a bit quicker. 

Each to their own

• Like 1