7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is Danny Baker white? I always thought he was a half cast or summat anyways? never liked him the few times Iv saw him 

dont think hes ginger eather so  no excuse really ?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Most of us don't, mate, but we don't write the rules. If we did care about it maybe they wouldn't have got away with penning so many rules for us to follow?

"More Law, Less Justice" ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

They didn’t need to write those rules.....they just wanted to because they know all these “right minded” folks think “what’s the harm” and let’s them have that inch and then the government takes a f***ing mile mate ;) 

18 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Screenshot_20190509-174008_WhatsApp.jpg

hysterical ....with comedic talent you could do stand up....

I rember that black footie player that got thrown a banana a few year back.....he picked it up and ate it....that was funny..in a f**k you kind of way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

They didn’t need to write those rules.....they just wanted to because they know all these “right minded” folks think “what’s the harm” and let’s them have that inch and then the government takes a f***ing mile mate ;) 

I know the drill only too well! I read some other sites comments about censoring this and banning that and it's usually something they disagree with completely oblivious to the fact that when the shoe goes on the other foot they'll be ones to suffer for it... There's that stuck record again!

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

hysterical ....with comedic talent you could do stand up....

I rember that black footie player that got thrown a banana a few year back.....he picked it up and ate it....that was funny..in a f**k you kind of way

And fair f***ing play to him, exactly as it should be.

Lol ,I just picked a post in my notifications and replied .Never had you down as a bed wetter but hey ho .

Theres no denying this country is f****d but I’m dammed if I’m sticking to pc shite ,like it or lump I couldn’t give a flying f**k .

16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Wondered when the bed wetters would be on .

well that two quality posts you have done today....perhaps you could write something constructive...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

well that two quality posts you have done today....perhaps you could write something constructive...

I have mate .I hate the fact we are considered multi f***ing cultural .Im not afraid to say so to anyone .

Thats my opinion ,either deal with it or ignore me I don’t care but when threads come on I feel strongly about you better believe I’m posting what I consider to be the truth ,from the heart ,no hiding behind anybody .

• Like 1