• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

you have a gambling addiction  and a queer need to wear homosexual footwear.....

never to late for you to repent your sins ....god will welcome you into his  loving arms my brother.....

Yes... come on brother, come on down,   repent your sins ...... Homosexual footwear ??  Whatever next ?

What exactly qualifies as Homosexual footwear?  Ere, where'd you get said homo footwear from ?

There are some right weirdos on here.  What's it matter who Harry has taken up with or what tint she is. It's down to him. The only thing  that I think is that he could've  had the pick of anyone and in the long run  might her self might be restrictive for them.  I'd find a life of eco greeney,  vegan weirdness very restrictive.  It's a good job that Kate is the real deal.  Pretty, funny, dutifull, follows the queen, share a blanket with the queen. The quèen loves her and says that she can have the pick of the jewellery to tastefully  wear. Seems to be good with the Flange.  Wears barbours, stands on peg and is good with the dogs. Shes the sort of woman  that I'd love to. That dark hair ! Still you never know Archie might rebel after being fed vegtable gruel and ha ing to watch George ect tucking into roast beef and all the trimmings.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Greyman said:

To me the royals are like Mount Everest, I know who they are, were they are and what there called, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing them, ?

Same here mate though if it became a choice between the two give me a trip to see Everest any day of the week.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meece said:

Yes... come on brother, come on down,   repent your sins ...... Homosexual footwear ??  Whatever next ?

What exactly qualifies as Homosexual footwear?  Ere, where'd you get said homo footwear from ?

There are some right weirdos on here.  What's it matter who Harry has taken up with or what tint she is. It's down to him. The only thing  that I think is that he could've  had the pick of anyone and in the long run  might her self might be restrictive for them.  I'd find a life of eco greeney,  vegan weirdness very restrictive.  It's a good job that Kate is the real deal.  Pretty, funny, dutifull, follows the queen, share a blanket with the queen. The quèen loves her and says that she can have the pick of the jewellery to tastefully  wear. Seems to be good with the Flange.  Wears barbours, stands on peg and is good with the dogs. Shes the sort of woman  that I'd love to. That dark hair ! Still you never know Archie might rebel after being fed vegtable gruel and ha ing to watch George ect tucking into roast beef and all the trimmings.

Just had an afterthought.  Seeing as Harry ain't  going to be allowed out in the line by me.....gain I wonder if there's a peg going spare .  Oh I  see ..... Kate said she'd like to take the new Purdy 28 out for a spin. Oh well we mortals can dream. well I  can. That trimmed dark hair, Brazilian style.  Oooh.  I'd better go and find a cold flannel! 

51 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo I wouldn't rise to it .

He and a few others might just imagine wrong unless they become Muslims and have arranged marriages lol 

Their kids will chose their future partners ' wife's ' husbands .

Not them.

And as stated most won't be as pure Anglo Saxon ect as they would like to think they might be if they were to do a full DNA Ancestry test ?

Don't forget the FRENCH ancestry as well max. Like you say, if most southern 'english' 'I'm 100% PURE ENGLISH' adherents, did a bit of digging into their own ancestry, they'd be shocked, and go very quiet. There'd be alot of french and german and a sprinkling of african lol?

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Vast majority of the GB population have a sprinkling of something 

FACT lol

Not many will be pure Ancient Britons ?

Being a mongrel race is prob what made us what we are .

Although gh I totally disagree with the policy nowdays of trying to totally eradicate the basis of what this country was built on by engulfing us with a Ideology which hates almost everything we stand for but that's another discussion.

To hate someone because of the colour of their skin is just backward .

?  ?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A sprinkling of all sorts Mate going back 2000 years ?

Yep, correct on both counts mate. My mother's side, predominantly Irish, but her grandfather was norwegian/scottish. My father's side predominantly English, I still have cousins in reading and angel islington, but my parents both born and lived in wales, so I'm welsh ? ?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ps 'Tomo.

I called into Shirebrook yesterday .

A nice little Spot for Paddy and Joy and a lovely Headstone.

The boy who looked after the place said he knew them both well.

Phil he said he was called ' 50-60 maybe ?????!

pm you on moochers an hour two back mate....a good guy was paddy....had many happy days out with him and nobby ferreting

43 minutes ago, bob.243 said:

come on he must be fecking stupid if he thought that pic was acceptable ....then hes had the cheek to bitch about getting the sack for it....

making out a black//or mixed child as a chimp....is pretty racist

• Like 4

I’ve always liked Danny Baker but that picture was the most stupidest thing ever it’s out there now for eternity and the poor kids only 2 days old and the silly sods whinging he’s been sacked what did he expect, anyway it’s the BBC so they’ve probably done him a favour shit house that they are but hey that’s another thread. 

• Like 2