About a decade ago , when me and the wife were still courting pre kids. We ended up in Hartlepool for a night out with one of my work pals and his misses. 

We went to Hartlepool early in the Saturday morning booked into our salubrious hotel.?

we left the chicks to go up town shopping for the day as we ended up at Hartlepool home to Carlisle and a few jars afterwards.

hotel , changed , and as dusk came in, back up the town. 

It was like a time warp had been entered , most of the motts looked like 90s trance video backing dancers and the lads , well, I thought pod shoes , peach skin shirts , buckled belts and stone washed jeans were a thing of the past until that night. 

My overwhelming memory of the evening was the sight from outside weatherspoons of three likely chancers, dripping in joop and centre partings , each in a different pastel shirt , marching down the street and each simultaneously standing ankle deep into dog shite. 

“Oh nar, Norra f***ing gen like” was the battle cry as the frantic hopping ritual began. 

I still giggle to this day at the thought of a towns supposed city centre covered in land mines on a weekend evening. 

“ welcome to Hartlepool, you will stand in dogshite “ just doesn’t have a ring to it for me . 

• Haha 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

I stayed in Stockton for a few weeks around 91, remember getting hold of some bint and her sister.....she was on her hen night ! Classy !

Wound up another night at some other birds house with a lad from Grimsby, funny lad......anyway, this birds husband was in the nic she said.

I was having a few beers and him and bird retired to the front room....so I said get her going and I’ll be in and we can both go to work on it.

Few minutes passed and then I can hear from the front room “Gan on Ric man, gan on....dooo me oop de arse man, gan on man do me oop de arse “

I was crying my f***ing eyes out laughing.....that’s was me done, too classy for my blood ! Lol 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, WILF said:

I stayed in Stockton for a few weeks around 91, remember getting hold of some bint and her sister.....she was on her hen night ! Classy !

Wound up another night at some other birds house with a lad from Grimsby, funny lad......anyway, this birds husband was in the nic she said.

I was having a few beers and him and bird retired to the front room....so I said get her going and I’ll be in and we can both go to work on it.

Few minutes passed and then I can hear from the front room “Gan on Ric man, gan on....dooo me oop de arse man, gan on man do me oop de arse “

I was crying my f***ing eyes out laughing.....that’s was me done, too classy for my blood ! Lol 

Feck me compared to Stockton, Hartlepool is Las Vegas 

• Haha 2
On 16/05/2019 at 15:03, maxhardcore said:

Ask Gnash ' he knows .

A shitty little house I think he described it as ?

Hang about hang about ask me where you live what ?...why you bringing me into your argument ?

I know you live in the North East somewhere yes but if i called it a shitty little house it would of been in response to an insult from you so dont start coming all victim just because your now trying to be down with the spades !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
On 15/05/2019 at 17:00, maxhardcore said:

There you go ' a few more Facebook likes I mean hunting life likes to stroke your ever deflating ego.

So you knocked a few doors lol ' so what . I suppose your going to take the credit for the bit success the blokes had ffs.

I think it's you who's confused .

I will spell it out for you.

Your changing nothing in the scheme of things

Absoloutly nothing ' TR done more in 3 year for what he believes in than you could do in 3 lifetimes and you knock the bloke ffs lol.

And you call me thick ?

You just stick with you hunting life posse and Wel see what's changed in GB the next 10-15 years off the back of your endeavours .

Des ' go brush your teeth and scrape your tounge it's reeking of shit mate ?

Give over with all this schoolboy behaviour trying to make out like anyone who likes a post is either arse licking or ego stroking it sounds almost as infantile as your " casting bait "...." winding you up " nonsense it makes you sound like a 9 year old losing a playground argument !

I knock Tommy Robinson because i disagree with his political opinions whats wrong with that...of course he has done more than me he does this stuff for a living and i dont.

No im not taking any credit for a local chaps success ....you said nobody on this forum does anything apart from talk and ive showed you they do.

In the last few months since ive been back on here you have gone from a Farage supporting patriot,to a gypsy loving oddball to a down with the blacks tolerance advocate....and thats all since telling everyone you had made a new years resolution not to come on here anymore !!!....its not my fault you cant stick to your word maybe its a fault in your make up im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying you just sound a very confused man.

Edited by gnasher16
On 16/05/2019 at 20:50, maxhardcore said:

Yet if you'd went to Hartlepool for a night out between 86-95 the place was bouncing.

Folk from all over the NE and far and wide Coming for a night out

Hartlepub was top Drawer ?

I felt it was about 95 when I went there ??

• Haha 1