Just now, Daniel cain said:

them yanks would love to rub out the royals.....tacky cnuts got no history of their own ?

very true we have public toilets older than there heritage .apart from the red indians they are all imigrants 

• Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

so I take it from that....every girl...or boy you have ever shagged was a virgin ....being as your against sloppy seconds

I'm an avid Christian believer...both my wife and myself waited for each other....

I have standards,wouldn't dream about smashing some old sloppy jallopy.....making noises like and old kawasaki?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm an avid Christian believer...both my wife and myself waited for each other....

I have standards,wouldn't dream about smashing some old sloppy jallopy.....making noises like and old kawasaki?

many a good tune played on an old fiddle  ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

impressive.... not many folk are virgins when they marry in this day and age...

although you analogy's are very poor

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, timmytree said:

I thought Christians were about forgiveness and tolerance?

I say f**k forgivness....

And tolerance is overrated....

This day and age you look out for numero uno?

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye right !

you have a gambling addiction and a queer need to wear homosexual footwear.....

never to late for you to repent your sins ....god will welcome you into his  loving arms my brother.....

• Haha 1
Just now, timmytree said:

Surely that would be forgiveness? You don't agree with it but your god does? One of you is mixed up or not following the rules of your religion.

I'm not f***ing religious ?taking the the f***ing piss?

6 hours ago, riohog said:

suppose the name archy  is quite tame    could have been  leroy or something ?

you can bet  Philip  or William  , will soon be calling him by his  real name Leroy  , not bloody Archy  haha . there bad blood already with kate   etc,  the queen must think what the hell  happened to my family , when her grandson  marry s  divorced 1/2 cast , who slept her way to fame . but they have good life best food, cloths, cars, and great holidays , never wanting for nothing , not like a lot of struggling  young couples starting out with a family, very close to my own home for me , its a worry and  terrible to see it, yep the royal couple  very lucky couple  100%   deff   .

• Confused 1