• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The royals are one of the best things this country has but harry and will's are a couple of f***ing idiots.especially harry with his choice of wife.won't be long before the public turn against the royals.

I dont for 1 minute believe some random liaison led to this little offshoot of the royal family i think he was pressured from day 1 into keeping up with the social amalgamation of races todays society forces upon us from every angle.....poor f****r.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont for 1 minute believe some random liaison led to this little offshoot of the royal family i think he was pressured from day 1 into keeping up with the social amalgamation of races todays society forces upon us from every angle.....poor f****r.

really.....a modern day arranged christan marriage .....well its a theory......very poor one mind

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

The royals are one of the best things this country has but harry and will's are a couple of f***ing idiots.especially harry with his choice of wife.won't be long before the public turn against the royals.

I still believe wills and harry are well liked.....ok harrys gone down with some on this site purly cos his mrs is mixed race...which is a very sad attitude ....but on the hole there still well liked..

• Like 8
8 hours ago, TOMO said:

I still believe wills and harry are well liked.....ok harrys gone down with some on this site purly cos his mrs is mixed race...which is a very sad attitude ....but on the hole there still well liked..

Cant see why mixed race should be a problem, harrys grandparents are German and Greek ffs 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, delswal said:

Cant see why mixed race should be a problem, harrys grandparents are German and Greek ffs 

yeh but not black on one side....some on here really hate that

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

If not the fact she's half cast so much but she's a militant feminist,eco warrior,animal rights,vegan and all that bullshit.she comes across fake and keeps hugging people.

I'm abit old fashioned and still have my stiff upper lip,they 2 are all touchy feeley and its the wrong way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

If not the fact she's half cast so much but she's a militant feminist,eco warrior,animal rights,vegan and all that bullshit.she comes across fake and keeps hugging people.

I'm abit old fashioned and still have my stiff upper lip,they 2 are all touchy feeley and its the wrong way.

you mean its not your way......is there a wrong way??....or just diferent ways

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

really.....a modern day arranged christan marriage .....well its a theory......very poor one mind

He had the choice of any darkie in the world how is that an arranged marriage.

• Haha 1