long time since I saw his name

To me the royals are like Mount Everest, I know who they are, were they are and what there called, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing them, 😂

• Like 1

The royals are one of the best things this country has but harry and will's are a couple of f***ing idiots.especially harry with his choice of wife.won't be long before the public turn against the royals.

• Like 2

Aye there letting themselves be belittled due to there antics now 

37 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The royals are one of the best things this country has but harry and will's are a couple of f***ing idiots.especially harry with his choice of wife.won't be long before the public turn against the royals.

I dont for 1 minute believe some random liaison led to this little offshoot of the royal family i think he was pressured from day 1 into keeping up with the social amalgamation of races todays society forces upon us from every angle.....poor f****r.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont for 1 minute believe some random liaison led to this little offshoot of the royal family i think he was pressured from day 1 into keeping up with the social amalgamation of races todays society forces upon us from every angle.....poor f****r.

really.....a modern day arranged christan marriage .....well its a theory......very poor one mind

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

I still believe wills and harry are well liked.....ok harrys gone down with some on this site purly cos his mrs is mixed race...which is a very sad attitude ....but on the hole there still well liked..

• Like 8

8 hours ago, TOMO said:

I still believe wills and harry are well liked.....ok harrys gone down with some on this site purly cos his mrs is mixed race...which is a very sad attitude ....but on the hole there still well liked..

Cant see why mixed race should be a problem, harrys grandparents are German and Greek ffs 

• Like 1

Just now, TOMO said:

Better Wills and Harry than "Foggy" Charles (Thick and wet) and his rottweiler in lipstick.

As for on the "hole well liked", her hole probably is well liked or she wouldn't have just calved down.

1 minute ago, delswal said:

Cant see why mixed race should be a problem, harrys grandparents are German and Greek ffs 

yeh but not black on one side....some on here really hate that

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

If not the fact she's half cast so much but she's a militant feminist,eco warrior,animal rights,vegan and all that bullshit.she comes across fake and keeps hugging people.

I'm abit old fashioned and still have my stiff upper lip,they 2 are all touchy feeley and its the wrong way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

If not the fact she's half cast so much but she's a militant feminist,eco warrior,animal rights,vegan and all that bullshit.she comes across fake and keeps hugging people.

I'm abit old fashioned and still have my stiff upper lip,they 2 are all touchy feeley and its the wrong way.

you mean its not your way......is there a wrong way??....or just diferent ways

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

yeh but not black on one side....some on here really hate that

Yep, like a bloke I knew years ago who was the most racist b*****d I ever knew. Then he found out his great granny was an adopted anglo /indian girl so we nicknamed him Gupta Ghandi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3