8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Now that is s Shark sized bite HA

Every town has its shit holes

Just as every town has its nice areas.

Still some good genuine lads up the Manor by the way.

No Max, that was not a bite lol merely making a statement.

You're right every town has it's shitholes, but not every town is a shithole, but Hartlepool is, as much as I hate to say it. Yes there is some nice areas but they are outweighed by the bad areas, overall the town is fecked.

Oh and by the way I never said there was no good genuine lads up the Manor, I was back there just before my op to meet one or two of them, typical dinner up there a pie and chips from owton manor fish shop and nipped down to the lodge for a pint, plenty of good lads up there who I still deal with, but it does'nt get away from the fact it's still a shithole and full of dead beats, even the lads I was with said the same, and I'm under no illusion that you will know one or two of them.

• Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

No Max, that was not a bite lol merely making a statement.

You're right every town has it's shitholes, but not every town is a shithole, but Hartlepool is, as much as I hate to say it. Yes there is some nice areas but they are outweighed by the bad areas, overall the town is fecked.

Oh and by the way I never said there was no good genuine lads up the Manor, I was back there just before my op to meet one or two of them, typical dinner up there a pie and chips from owton manor fish shop and nipped down to the lodge for a pint, plenty of good lads up there who I still deal with, but it does'nt get away from the fact it's still a shithole and full of dead beats, even the lads I was with said the same, and I'm under no illusion that you will know one or two of them.

Down at the dock where they have that old ship was nice......the rest of the town looked like f***ing Beirut! Lol 

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Down at the dock where they have that old ship was nice......the rest of the town looked like f***ing Beirut! Lol 

Lol the Marina Wilf, looks nice but fell flat, some nice property down there, one or two decent pubs for a bite to eat, just not enough money in the town for people to  spend and maintain the up keep of the place, but it's a massive improvement to what was there in years gone by. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Lol the Marina Wilf, looks nice but fell flat, some nice property down there, one or two decent pubs for a bite to eat, just not enough money in the town for people to  spend and maintain the up keep of the place, but it's a massive improvement to what was there in years gone by. 

It was years ago I was there mate, probably 15 or 20.

Don’t know what it’s like now days 

46 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Which is better than Londanastan??

London tourist figures show 20.42 million visited our incredible capital city last year,how many visited 'artlepool?Cmon :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

London tourist figures show 20.42 million visited our incredible capital city last year,how many visited 'artlepool?Cmon :rolleyes:

Incredible capital. ???. Most of the visitors never left Mac. 

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, WILF said:

The tourist board could adopt the tag line:

”Come to Hartlepool..........it’s better than Beirut !” Lol Lol 

Is it? be carfeful, you may get pulled on the trades description act

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

I know of Two, me and the misus, but next time it will be One. " Don't you bring me to this shithole again she said" 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

its the capital what do you expect

It ain't Rocket science.

Forget its the capital,you said 'artlepool is better,so it stands to reason most tourists would beat a path north to see 'artlepools delights,i didn't know you were a monkey hanger?I thought you lived closer to the stadium of light.

• Haha 1