8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say' brush your teeth and scrape your tongue '

Poor dental hygiene is linked to heart disease 

Fact ?

Thanks for the advice, ya could have told me earlier could have saved me a heap load of trouble lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say' brush your teeth and scrape your tongue '

Poor dental hygiene is linked to heart disease 

Fact ?

Poor dental hygiene is only linked to heart disease in that people who abuse their teeth tend not to look after their overall health , it's not causal .

I hope this little  nugget of information is helpful and taken in the right spirit ...I continue to help and educate on here .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

See that's the thing on here' it's only below the belt when it suits.

Loads of shit been said by folk and nothing gets said .

Only lately Try drag a man down for his choice of partner or wife ' thus kids and it's ok.

Tell a man if he'd looked after his molars better his ticker might of been in a better state and it's below the belt .

Des is a grown man ' I'm sure he's fine with it. By all accounts he had teeth like Piano keys since childhood ?

Snowflake Central for some on here.

?

lol you craic on Max, yes I'm a grown man, I give it and expect to take it, and yes I'm fine with it. My line in the sand is wife kids and grandkids apart from that gimme both barrels because as sure sh1t stinks given the chance you will get both ya mackem cnut lol 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, delswal said:

lol you craic on Max, yes I'm a grown man, I give it and expect to take it, and yes I'm fine with it. My line in the sand is wife kids and grandkids apart from that gimme both barrels because as sure sh1t stinks given the chance you will get both ya mackem cnut lol 

That’s the spirit. Lol. 

8 hours ago, baker boy said:

Max gives it big on here but shit himself when things nearly turned real

I know but I would'nt get so personal as to remind him lol, plus the fact we are from the same town and would not like to be reminded  of the back peddling shame he brought on us............................don't let me down Max..........BITE come on lol

• Haha 1

Wife ' kids ect

Nothings off limits on here for some when it suits.

Some mens humour differs from others, I'm sure if somebody gets offended they will let the offenders know, we're all grown men. ?

14 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Wat happened lol

Nothing that’s worth raking up again mate, there isn’t any need for it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, delswal said:

He ain't a mackem cnut ,he's a monkey hanging cnut .:thumbs:.

• Like 1

Eye you bolted from the Manor for the softer climbe's of Scarbrough Des lol

?

You better believe I bolted, as soon as I had the money I could not bolt quick enough, the town is a sh1t hole and getting worse, the Manor, rift house ,oxford rd area the Brus Raby rd just to name a few are a nothing but fecking cess pits, you want to call that place home? anybody with half a dead brain cell would be out quicker than a coon at a kkk meeting, but not you lol.

I don't live in Scarborough Max, Scarborough area, a little village 1 pub surrounded by countryside and a 5  min drive from the beach. I wake up on a morning now to birds singing lol not to police or ambulance sirens  or chavs and smackheads kicking off on the street corner. Try bolting yourself sometime there is a good life to be had outside of that sh1thole if you can be arsed to look and chase it. Next time ya up St Patricks or Wynyard rd take a look around then the penny might drop, bolting from a sh1thole might not seem a bad idea ?Next time ya down this way gimme a shout I might treat you to fish and chips and a bag of candy floss.

Go staight down Truro Drive turn right, head towards Billingham and the A19 and don't look back, it will be the best move you've ever made ?? 

• Like 1