• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

So your saying in your post above we all trace back to a certain ancestor if we back far enough?

Google is your friend, mate! Have a dig through the virtual library! I'm going fishing! :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf not long after the terrible events of the twin towers I went to a 50th that was fancy dress.

I had Osama Bin Laden down to a T

Long  Dress as you say ' Green Combat ' big black beard with slaver of grey' then Origional round type caps with hard rim' Kashmir scarf they all wear in them afghan hills ' sandals the lot.

The Bloke who's 50th it was he was Hitler and we were sat at the same table as a Jew dressed as a Cowboy lol

Surprisingly comftable was that garb ?

I couldnt give a bollocks if you went dressed as Django.......racial mixing is the equivalent of the half and half shirt.......you ain’t nailing your colours to the mast of anything and you are of no value to the long term future of either club.

Lol lol 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Romany Gypsies didn't reach Great Britain till around 1514 .

Are you looking all this stuff up as you go?........it’s like being on a forum with David Attenborough and Pele all rolled into one !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
29 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What research did you do that led you to believe India and Pakistan were not the same country, unless the " True Romanys " left India after 1947

Mate, please dont stop him......I have been sat in a room bored out my tree over in the UK for 3 days and it’s the best entertainment I have!! Lol 

having your first child regardless of being rich or poor is the most joyful experience a couple can  have imo.....as long as they are healthy,born into a loving and strong realationship is all that matters...not the colour of skin,hair,eyes?

max you don't know the difference between shit and toothpaste when it comes to history....and certainly f**k all about romany/travelling folk ,other than what you learnt from the peaky f***ing blinders ?

leave it to the experts kidda?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There is evidence to suggest they left the Indian sub continent as they were lower caste and persecuted .

They will have obviously been a bit outcrossing as they spread across Europe before a branch of the Origional migrants reached GB and then as said some over time married into home bred travellers ' some did not.

You can't beat a bit of history ' I'm of the notion if you don't know where your from you not quite sure where your going ☺️

I know you're from Hartlepool, but I've no idea where ya fecking going lol

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stan even you know I'm talking sense here.

You can't have it every which way when it suits.

As I said before, you have a bit of thing for cross breeding and some of us dont.

You don’t have to be embarrassed about it and keep trying to convince us how great black men are or tell us we are all half castes.

Some of us know who our relatives are, we know what our DNA is, we know who we have bred with and we know what we have produced.