• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

On 08/05/2019 at 18:15, Daniel cain said:

I'm an avid Christian believer...both my wife and myself waited for each other....

On 08/05/2019 at 18:27, Daniel cain said:

I say f**k forgivness....

And tolerance is overrated....

This day and age you look out for numero uno?

?

Makes you wonder why a race of people living in a country with massive natural attributes that has had longer than anyone else in the world at the job are a f***ing basket case really?

Your common or garden bog trotting paddy was building stone monoliths in perfect alignment with the sun 2000 years before the pyramids even existed !

Given that, according to every scientist in the world, we all started off on a level playing field except some had about 10,000 years more time to develope it makes you wonder what africa and Africans malfunction is dont it?

I mean don’t get me wrong, we are “developing” ourself out of existence in the west but they are still in the f***ing Stone Age in vast areas of Africa.

I suppose that’s all just an accident ?

Don’t care what anyone says, we are different......I value my brand of different just as they should value theirs.

Its worth preserving and it should be preserved.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

?

Oh, you will be made up you will Bob f***ing Marley, you will be off down the market tomorrow to get your self decked out in one of those rasta woolly hats some patent rip off Gucci’s and a f***ing trouser dress ! Lol 

• Haha 8
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I suppose that’s all just an accident ?

Don’t care what anyone says, we are different......I value my brand of different just as they should value theirs.

Its worth preserving and it should be preserved.

I don't think it is an accident I simply believe that random mutation exists in society as much as it does in the human body. The agricultural revolution arguably changed the direction of the species for the better and Europe is more agriculturally friendly than sub-saharan Africa is. So what? We all roll the dice by getting up in the morning!

If you look at the world as a whole and the people in it we're essentially higher primates with technology. Look at the carnage across the globe that has raged since time began. That is the world's default setting and what peace we have in western Europe is simply an anomaly that can end at any time.

I value that brand and agree that it should be preserved. No one wants to live in chaos but it does kinda do a bit of explaining as to why they're fleeing this way.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I don't think it is an accident I simply believe that random mutation exists in society as much as it does in the human body. The agricultural revolution arguably changed the direction of the species for the better and Europe is more agriculturally friendly than sub-saharan Africa is. So what? We all roll the dice by getting up in the morning!

If you look at the world as a whole and the people in it we're essentially higher primates with technology. Look at the carnage across the globe that has raged since time began. That is the world's default setting and what peace we have in western Europe is simply an anomaly that can end at any time.

I value that brand and agree that it should be preserved. No one wants to live in chaos but it doesn't kinda do a bit of explaining as to why they're fleeing this way.

Mate, as recent as 30 years the Africans were given all the farms in Zimbabwe......and area that was known as the garden of Africa when White farmers made it bloom and blossom.

Now its dead.......as my good pal Shaft on here would say, FACT ! Lol

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, as recent as 30 years the Africans were given the all the farms in Zimbabwe......and area that was known as the garden of Africa when White farmers made it bloom and blossom.

Now its dead.......as my good pal Shaft on here would say, FACT ! Lol

Oh I know, mate. Like you I watched that travesty unfold in the real time. But what can you do? They were given liberty and they flushed it down the sh*tt*r. That's entirely on them and I won't shed a single tear.

If you look at the politics behind that and the politics that is squeezing the globe that, my friend, is the world's default setting and our peacetime is the anomaly that can end at any time.

How does it go? Winter is coming... :laugh:

Just now, ChrisJones said:

Oh I know, mate. Like you I watched that travesty unfold in the real time. But what can you do? They were given liberty and they flushed it down the sh*tt*r. That's entirely on them and I won't shed a single tear.

If you look at the politics behind that and the politics that is squeezing the globe that, my friend, is the world's default setting and our peacetime is the anomaly that can end at any time.

How does it go? Winter is coming... :laugh:

And that mate, is why your racial heritage is worth preserving......because if we ain’t us, then we are them!

(obviously over simplistic in a London market trader kind of way but f**k it, sometimes simple is good)

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

And that mate, is why your racial heritage is worth preserving......because if we ain’t us, then we are them!

(obviously over simplistic in a London market trader kind of way but f**k it, sometimes simple is good)

If you look at us all having a common ancestor and project it forward that means that in several thousand years we'll be common ancestors to whatever is left of homo-sapiens if we haven't killed ourselves off. It doesn't get more preserved than that. In all honesty I'd rather see the current peacetime anomaly play out a lot longer than it has. That requires everyone to have a nice cup of tea and chat about how to fix sh*t which is where we come in. What do you say THL? :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
Another F*ck*ng Typo...
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That requires everyone to have a nice cup of tea and chat about how to fix sh*t which is where we come in. What do you say THL? :laugh:

Never going to happen mate, it’s just not in the nature of things to do it........and the reason is, because we are different.

See, imho, you can tell the family living in modern Britain or America that if they did away with the telly we would all live longer..........same as you could tell the rural African that,  if he just put some effort into making things work and stopped killing the bloke from the village next door and f***ing every 12 year old that comes within grabbing distance, he would do better and everyone would stop dying of AIDS.

You could tell a load of Indians or Pakistanis to stop gang raping young girls and stinking of shit !

But nobody will, it’s in them mate.......its how they are.

Bob Geldof has dropped off more bags than a Glasgow heroine dealer to Africa, hundreds of billions of dollars spent and wasted.......nah, still f***ing goats! 

There’s plenty of clever people in the world......I’ll stick with what I see ;) 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Never going to happen mate, it’s just not in the nature of things to do it........and the reason is, because we are different.

And that's unfortunate because the anomaly will evaporate and chaos will resume. We like to break things as much as build things and that's inherently human. If we don't fix it we get what's coming. Simple as that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Harsh! There must be a childhood trauma in there somewhere...

A bee stung me when I was watching Micheal Bentines Potty Time ! 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

?

So your saying in your post above we all trace back to a certain ancestor if we back far enough?

Would this ancestor be a human or a primate or a mix, cause it's sounds pretty reasonable that the two ancestors would be Adam an event no?

An again I don't care about your skin colour, just your actions?