• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m a direct descendant of genghis Khan 

wilf is more like Amur Khan 

The detailed break down of my DNA was 25% Ninja, 25% George Clooney and 50% Chuck Norris you f***ing non believer ! 

18 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Its only not right because its infantile as is any kind of name calling ....  a black person would have to be pretty weak minded to actually feel hurt and victimised by it people get called names all the time why do blacks find it so atrociously terrifying.

I dowt they do find name calling any more terrifying than we do.....you yourself in a later post on this thread say you don't use the nigger word out of respect to your black mates...

using the chimp in the pic is the same as nigger or throwing a banana.....the three things are linked and go back to repression etc.....

now that's where this thread kind of got going from....a grown man referring a new born baby from mixed parrants as a chimp......

now danny baker proberbly aint really some closet racist.....hes fecking half wit...but I dowt deep down that hes any kind of raging racist........however he didn't put that pic up with either of kate and Williams kids when they were born......

• Like 2

If you draw your family tree you have two parents. Four grandparents. Eight great-grandparents. Sixteen great-great-grandparents, and so on. If you keep doing that for about 40 generations you end up with a number around a trillion which is more than two thousand times the amount of people that have ever existed on earth at that time.

Gentlemen, that is a paradox and we can only null it by understanding that our ancestors are not independent of each other. If it were possible to accurately trace their ancestry back, and their ancestors, and so on we'd loop back to a common ancestor and while this sounds confusing we're talking like a 25th cousin as opposed to an extremely close relative. You have to look at the family tree as more of a web than a tree.

When the study was done, and I haven't read anything recently to contradict it, the problem was approached more mathematically than genetically and by crunching these numbers you eventually loop back round to a single common ancestor of every living person today. This doesn't mean that a single mythical creature suddenly started the European population it means that as you move further back through the passages of time the lines of genealogy cross at a single person.

If you take all of us here on THL we will all have a common ancestor in our family tree going back around 600 years. Francie and I will have one but it might not be the same common ancestor as WILF and I, or Gnash and I, or Tomo and I but there will be one. The further back we go the more names will appear until we reach a single character.

The good news to this is that everyone reading this is a descendant of Charlemagne and English aristocracy in general. You are royalty but we're all special so it means no one is. The bad news is that we're all descendants of the prophet Mohammed through the Zaida of Seville. Queen Elizabeth is his 43rd generational grandaughter with his blood being passed through Edward IV in the 15th century.

Reading back through some of the comments on here that'll get a lot of resistance but as above it's irrelevant whether you believe it or not it's just how it is. The whole argument of race and bloodline is kinda nulled as there is no pure-blood anything based on the sheer volume of homo-sapiens alive on the planet and race is simply down to the level of melanin in the skin. It's nothing more than an evolved biological defence mechanism against UV rays. Yet we'll argue like children over it. Oh well... If it makes you feel better! :laugh::whistling:

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If you draw your family tree you have two parents. Four grandparents. Eight great-grandparents. Sixteen great-great-grandparents, and so on. If you keep doing that for about 40 generations you end up with a number around a trillion which is more than two thousands the amount of people that have ever existed on earth at that time.

Gentlemen, that is a paradox and we can only null it by understanding that our ancestors are not independent of each other. If it were possible to accurately trace their ancestry back, and their ancestors, and so on we'd loop back to a common ancestor and while this sounds confusing we're talking like a 25th cousin as opposed to an extremely close relative. You have to look at the family tree as more of a web than a tree.

When the study was done, and I haven't read anything recently to contradict it, the problem was approached more mathematically than genetically and by crunching these numbers you eventually loop back round to a single common ancestor of every living person today. This doesn't mean that a single mythical creature suddenly started the European population it means that as you move further back through the passages of time the lines of genealogy cross at a single person.

If you take all of us here on THL we will all have a common ancestor in our family tree going back around 600 years. Francie and I will have one but it might not be the same common ancestor as WILF and I, or Gnash and I, or Tomo and I but there will be one. The further back we go the more names will appear until we reach a single character.

The good news to this is that everyone reading this is a descendant of Charlemagne and English aristocracy in general. You are royalty but we're all special so it means no one is. The bad news is that we're all descendants of the prophet Mohammed through the Zaida of Seville. Queen Elizabeth is his 43rd generational grandaughter with his blood being passed through Edward IV in the 15th century.

Reading back through some of the comments on here that'll get a lot of resistance but as above it's irrelevant whether you believe it or not it's just how it is. The whole argument of race and bloodline is kinda nulled as there is no pure-blood anything based on the sheer volume of homo-sapiens alive on the planet and race is simply down to the level of melanin in the skin. It's nothing more than an evolved biological defence mechanism against UV rays. Yet we'll argue like children over it. Oh well... If it makes you feel better! :laugh::whistling:

All well and good but where does that Adam fella and that Eve lass fit in?...