25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wilf or anybody else fancy posting there dna results ? I’m busting here to know what they say am how they say it? Does it come like the dulux colour chart ? ?

Simplified version mate,but they go into specific detail for individuals,they are supposed to be within 0.1% accurate.

pie-chart-7-1024x685.png

Edited by mackem
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, delswal said:

Funny ya should say that Max, the surgeon who just carried out my triple heart bypass was black, he done a cracking job, saved my life....................but he's still fecking black, but with a bit more respect lol 

Dont worry mate monetary reward for a service provided is a simple and acceptable negotiation thats been happening the world over since time begun...you dont need to feel guilty anymore than you need to feel guilty about your milkman delivering your milk.....he was compliant.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Deswal a good chunk of so called pure white women are not worth a wank.

There ain't a good days graft in them' massive Fooking flabby kebab guts hanging over their addidas 2 stripe tracky bottoms ' can of larger in one hand ' fag in the other whilst their pure white British kids go hungry and cold.

So long as they have their Ale fags kebabs and Jeremy KYLE they happy as what they are

Pigs in Shit .

Firemen these sort cost taxpayers a lot more than any of the Royal Family who actually drag money into the Economy?

Max, with all the above mentioned, why do you think I moved out of Hartlepool and off the Manor, you have just described the estate to a tee, and not a black person in sight on that estate............but I bet you they blame all their problems on pakis lol

• Haha 1

Wouldnt fancy sending my dna off to these companys anyway.. giving your whole dna profile away and paying to do so.... its still not  illegal for the companys to share your profile with police ect.. and they will be sharing it millions of times with many other companys trying to get matches dna matches ect... who knows if you made big time they could pull the plug at any time

• Like 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You look at the Eastern European Lasses compared to our own so called Pure White Females.

They on a different level.

Hardworking ' fit and well kept .

Our lot for a good chunk are a fecking discrace.

Lol have you got tunnel vision Max? there is some romainian birds in Scarborough at the moment who are the scruffiest fatest pigs you could ever wish to meet ffs

Please dont try to make out that non english women are something special ffs 

19 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I want to know would he make those jokes or say the remarks to somebody like dilliam whytes face ?

Its funny most of the black lads ive discussed this sort of thing with over the years are very understanding of the white Englishmans predicament,obviously you cant steam in insulting them they wont accept that and why should they but if you communicate with lads like Dillian on the level then you normally get a sensible conversation......in my experience the people that get all emotional and victimised on subjects like these are the liberally brainwashed whites !

• Like 4
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wilf or anybody else fancy posting there dna results ? I’m busting here to know what they say am how they say it? Does it come like the dulux colour chart ? ?

Here's mine ...Funny thing is due to my dark complexion I was expecting  something a bit more exotic. ...I was quite disappointed :laugh:

2018-10-04 17.13.00.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Here's mine ...Funny thing is due to my dark complexion I was expecting  something a bit more exotic. ...I was quite disappointed :laugh:

2018-10-04 17.13.00.png

Mine was much more boring, being an exact 60/40 split of southern England 60 and Southern Ireland 40 .......the Mrs was Scotland /Ireland and a tiny bit of Scandinavia.

I admit it only went back 1000 years so I’ll wait for Mystic f***ing Meg to tell me further back than that when he has finished making a tit of himself ! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mine was much more boring, being an exact 60/40 split of southern England 60 and Southern Ireland 40 .......the Mrs was Scotland /Ireland and a tiny bit of Scandinavia.

I admit it only went back 1000 years so I’ll wait for Mystic f***ing Meg to tell me further back than that when he has finished making a tit of himself ! Lol

I must be a cheddar man throw back or something :laugh:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

I must be a cheddar man throw back or something :laugh:

The bloke with the field next to my farm, his family has been in the same 2 square mile for 400 years !!.......imagine that!

He would have to stand in the sun for 3 days to go white !.......but I’m sure Superspade will be along to convince us the blokes grandad was Lenny Henry ! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Pfftttt only a thousand years , whats the point in that, you need to do at least a half a million years to know who you really are ! 

Any way , I need to go walk my wolf 

F5804D20-607F-47F3-9AFE-5BDCE210C1DE.jpeg

• Like 1