• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, WILF said:

Listen superwog, you may walk round with your Union Jack hanky on your head telling everyone how patriotic you are but the fact is some of us actually care about our white European heritage beyond waving a flag every time some England footballer kicks a ball at the World Cup.......we are white Britain’s every day of the year, know what I mean ;) 

But what if that goal scorer is of AFRICAN descent, which in all probabilty he is, is he still a BLACK c**t, or will you cheer?

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't have any hang ups about race mixing.

I couldn't give a flying ' it's folks principles and values that define them not their colour.

It is kinda strange tho when someone is probably of colour even if it was way back seems to despise what their ancestors were.

“Of colour” Lol lol....don’t beat around the bush, your calling me a paki because my family have travellers amongst them.

However, unluckily for you I have actually done the dna and so has the wife so I know what I am and I know what I have produced.

Just have the courage to say your genetic heritage as an Englishman and European don’t mean f**k all to you......there’s no shame in it if that’s what you feel.

Is that why all you SAFC lot are mad about those half & half shirts? ........bit of hybrid vigour an all that?

Edited by WILF
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No, he would'nt, and that IS A FACT

If someone asked me then yes I would, it is possible to hold Polite conversations.......not everyone in the world creeps round like a scared little puppy unable to express themselves in a polite way for fear of violence or what the neighbors will say !

Edited by WILF
19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And why do you hate her Ginge ?

Of course i don't really.she's lovely.

You have different classes of niggers.a black street gang banger is completely different to a black hard working westernised family man.

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

If someone asked me then yes I would, it is possible to hold Polite conversations.......not everyone in the world creeps round like a scared little puppy unable to express themselves in a polite way for fear of violence or what the neighbors will say !

Lol so you telling me you'd call dillian whyte a BLACK c**t to his face?!!! Grow the f**k up you stupid person lol

Same as all you pretending racists, when push comes to shove you WILL bottle it, don't care how 'white, english, british etc etc you think you are. 

Now, you haven't got to apologise or whatever, but YOU are a racist little nerk. Good day ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Lol so you telling me you'd call dillian whyte a BLACK c**t to his face?!!! Grow the f**k up you stupid person lol

I don’t even know who you are talking about but whoever you are talking about,   why would I need to call him that unless he was doing something to make me call him that? ( I take he is black) 

If he asked me what I thought about race mixing I’d tell him the same as I have said here?

Why wouldn’t I ?

On 10/05/2019 at 08:23, TOMO said:

no of course it isn't ....but suggesting that a black person is akin to a monkey...is liking them to an animal and there intelligence....you know that's not right

Its only not right because its infantile as is any kind of name calling ....  a black person would have to be pretty weak minded to actually feel hurt and victimised by it people get called names all the time why do blacks find it so atrociously terrifying.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its only not right because its infantile as is any kind of name calling ....  a black person would have to be pretty weak minded to actually feel hurt and victimised by it people get called names all the time why do blacks find it so atrociously terrifying.

From what I’ve noticed in town it’s mainly white getting offended on behalf of black peoples 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/05/2019 at 10:06, shaaark said:

Gnash  you're a pretty switched on fella, and you know what I was reffering to. It was your reference to increasing insulting or offencing speech. You said YOURSELF  you WOULD'NT allow it. It's the same principle. That's all I was getting at. Wasn't a personal dig ?

But mate my kids swearing at me is wrong......calling a black person black is not wrong......or is it i dont know anymore..... " black " is just an adjective thats all......should we invent a new code in order to communicate so as not to upset people who find the most basic adjectives offensive ?

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wilf or anybody else fancy posting there dna results ? I’m busting here to know what they say am how they say it? Does it come like the dulux colour chart ? ?

Il post up mine for who ever wants pay