15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm very proud of my Heritige Wilf and so should you be.

Dont sweep any of it under the carpet.

Its what we are.

I know some right white as you can get shithouses who shouldn't be allowed to let their genes carry on.

But if it's a whiter than white World that pleases you 

You know your already on a loosing run.

Its Principles what make a man or woman not their shade of skin ?

I have no interest in a “whiter than white world” I just believe everyone belongs where they belong and if you don’t value things then they die out.

Africa and Asia have no business in Europe and we don’t need to make it worse by breeding ourselves out of existence.

When you are struggling to stay afloat as a race  you don’t need your own helping to make you extinct.

Birth rates amongst white Europeans are the lowest ever and shovelling a load of cross breed Africans and Asians on top ain’t helping......it’s making it worse.

• Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

White flight to polands still happening.... 150k will get you a decent sized farm and small rural villages are starting to be over run with english families...  less that half of 1 per cent is muslim in poland and think theres just 3 mosques in the whole country 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Well the solution is as I said 10 years or so ago is to make developed western countries a 2 child policy for everyone .

Rich or poor 

Black or White

2 child policy and if you don't adhere to it your not welcome.

The Bigger picture is no matter what shade of skin you are it won't save anyone when there is no food or water for everyone but you disagreed because the Bible said go forth and multiply 

You know Our God who's son was anything but White ?

Well, I had 4 .......someone has to try and cancel out some of the damage ! Lol

Just now, maxhardcore said:

So should all True Blood British Romany families be sent back to Asia Wilf ?

Northern India to be precise ?

I don't think so 'they have their place here as do other folk so long as they adhere to British values and are decent folk.

You can't pick and choose and move the goalposts to suit.

If they are Indians then yeah, f**k em off.

I have done my bloods and so has the Mrs, we are safe......what about you? 

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

White flight to polands still happening.... 150k will get you a decent sized farm and small rural villages are starting to be over run with english families...

Poland cant be all that though mate,theres poles sleeping on the streets here rather than going back home,the reports are almost as many poles live in the UK as live in Krakow.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Earlier on you were telling me to learn my History .

Right do your research re True Romany Gypsies.

They all come from India.

Or they not true blood Romany ?

In as much as we all came out of the trees ffs,but as a race of travellers they don't have a homeland to be sent back to as there from a general region and not even the romany council know where their race is truely from.

16 hours ago, WILF said:

For me, it’s much more simplistic mate (surprise surprise ! Lol)

If the chief and all the men folk of that endangered aboriginal tribe in Australia decided to start shacking up with European women there would be uproar in the world scientific community !!......they would be begging them to save their gene pool !

But for us, nah f**k it, they don’t matter.......and the fact is we do matter......we matter every bit as much as that endangered tribe!

You switch on the TV in the UK, watch these programmes and commercial breaks.....f**k me, you’d think you were in Cape Town not f***ing Cornwall !

Now, for the grandson of the Queen of England to go off and endorse this shit by marrying some half African bird is bollocks........how many young people will look and think “well, look at this, it’s all ok”

Its not f***ing OK, it’s very far from OK.......I bet his gran is more careful breeding her race horses and that mate, is criminal to a people, culture and a country fighting for its soul and it’s existence.

Would that be the 'thoroughbreds' that are bred down from arabian and turkish ancestors? ?

Mate, face it, britain is an island nation that has had loads of foreign settlers over the last couple if thousand years. There's no such thing as a 'pure' british person, hasen't been for hundreds of years

Edited by shaaark
54 minutes ago, fireman said:

Greek,german or what ever they are still don't matter as that baby ain't got any of that blood in it anyway,it's father hasn't any royal blood in him either be a good old fella or not and until a honest public no secrets held back DNA test is done i resent the little  tax bleeding parasite and it's ugly  cleft pallet looking good for nothing mother..

How long u been a royalist pal

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

In as much as we all came out of the trees ffs,but as a race of travellers they don't have a homeland to be sent back to as there from a general region and not even the romany council know where their race is truely from.

Mate, it’s not that hard......just do the dna test like I did and that tells you exactly where you are from.

Take no notice of Max, he is clutching at straws.

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

There must be some form of treatment out there for you mate.

Dont suffer in silence.

Thanks mate, can't say I've succumbed to it yet, tends to affect the more pathetic types amongst us.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, it’s not that hard......just do the dna test like I did and that tells you exactly where you are from.

Take no notice of Max, he is clutching at straws.

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed,i don't need to take any DNA test to know i'm of pure blood..:laugh:,but i'm of Celtic blood from Ireland and Scotland as we've traced our history...

6 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed,i don't need to take any DNA test to know i'm of pure blood..:laugh:,but i'm of Celtic blood from Ireland and Scotland as we've traced our history...

blond hair and blue eyed.....must be pure then.......

See the source image

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Them ancestary DNA tests are pretty shit Wilf ?

What do you base that on Max?Polymorphic regions are pretty specific surely?