23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Actually, they sort of are.

A good few years back the government and advertising standards people made a ruling that adverts had to include more Black and mixed race couples disproportionately to their inclusion in the actual population.

Didn't know that, I just assumed that we were being drip fed by the establishment their view of a utopian mixed race society.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Didn't know that, I just assumed that we were being drip fed by the establishment their view of a utopian mixed race society.

You are 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Ten to fifteen generations removed maybe Wilf ?

Who knows ?????

After all we are a mongrel nation and we have been for nearly 2000 years ?

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Ten to fifteen generations removed maybe Wilf ?

Who knows ?????

After all we are a mongrel nation and we have been for nearly 2000 years ?

What do you mean a mongrel nation max, I'm no mongrel I'm a purebred Irishman ?

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Maybe those at the top know something You 'me and other laymen don't ????

Like a good old Lurcher the hybrid vigour is strong and going forward maybe Humanity's only chance of survival is that vigour of outcrossing once a devestating virus of some description or other hits ??????

Food for thought 

Maybe it’s because all those backwards animals f***ing every 12 year old girl in the village and drinking cow piss to prevent AIDS are as easy to control as a heard of poxy cows and they would quiet like that to be the case in Europe.

Take away a people’s roots and identity and culture and what you have left are empty shells.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Eye us Mongrel Brits should do ok in the event of any virus.

All the different types of blood ' creeds and different colours running thru our veins that have mixed over the last 2000 years ?

The Son of the God you profess to follow will have been of Colour Wilf ?

No colours in me pal just white european.. and whites white at the end of the day be it german french belgium denmark sweeden poland switz and so on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Eye us Mongrel Brits should do ok in the event of any virus.

All the different types of blood ' creeds and different colours running thru our veins that have mixed over the last 2000 years ?

The Son of the God you profess to follow will have been of Colour Wilf ?

Listen superwog, you may walk round with your Union Jack hanky on your head telling everyone how patriotic you are but the fact is some of us actually care about our white European heritage beyond waving a flag every time some England footballer kicks a ball at the World Cup.......we are white Britain’s every day of the year, know what I mean ;) 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

How many on here would refuse life saving surgery if the surgeon was anything but White for themselfs or their loved ones ????

I doubt any on here ' 

Hypocrites ?

Funny ya should say that Max, the surgeon who just carried out my triple heart bypass was black, he done a cracking job, saved my life....................but he's still fecking black, but with a bit more respect lol 

1 minute ago, delswal said:

Funny ya should say that Max, the surgeon who just carried out my triple heart bypass was black, he done a cracking job, saved my life....................but he's still fecking black, but with a bit more respect lol 

Imagine how great it would be if we shoved some money into training our own kids to be heart surgeons rather than outsourcing to the 3rd world all the time.

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Imagine how great it would be if we shoved some money into training our own kids to be heart surgeons rather than outsourcing to the 3rd world all the time.

But how would we score political points by doing that Wilf ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

How many on here would refuse life saving surgery if the surgeon was anything but White for themselfs or their loved ones ????

I doubt any on here ' 

Hypocrites ?

Would you refuse it off a die hard Newcastle fan from Newcastle with NUFC tattooed across this forehead?

We've gone from lark ascending to drill music and cucking hard over apparently massive black shalongs within a lifetime.

“When certain obstructionists become too irritating, label them, after suitable buildup, as fascist, Nazi or anti-Semitic, & use the prestige of antifascist & tolerance organizations to discredit them."

-Communist Party Directive 1943

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No I don't  know what you mean' you just play at it when it suits .

Like I said earlier would you stop a surgeon of colour save the life of one of your children ?????

I very much doubt it.

Go and iron your hanky you amateur, you are just playing at being English ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Exactly ' so f**k that he was black ' yellow or green you were Fooking grateful he saved your life and even tho you might not want to say it on here you were Fooking glad he was in this country and doing the great work he is ?

I never said I would not say it on here, But just for your benefit Max, I am and will be ever eternally grateful to him, and his colour has nothing to do with it, he was a professional surgeon carrying out his profession and a grand job he did, he does not simply get more respect because hes black, but he will always have my thanks and gratitude  

• Like 2