Anybody wanna bit ratting near leyburn? Dogs MUST be stock broke, been asked to shift some an only got one terrier at minute so was wondering f anybody wants few hours out

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

What Stock is about mate?

Cows, calf’s, sheep an lambs pal

When do you want to do them my little dogs broke to cows and calves will take her out later and show her some sheep and lambs 

Just now, fatlad said:

When do you want to do them my little dogs broke to cows and calves will take her out later and show her some sheep and lambs 

Depends on you pal, an it’s actually. Few diff farms am sheep not on all of em so as long as broke to coo’s should be fine, an if ye wanna show the wee dog lambs am sheep whilst out an under control that could prob be sorted, where ye from?  Don’t wanna folk travelling miles to be fair as my exactly sure how many are there as I not been there recently but everybody moaning an they don’t usually 😂

Just now, fatlad said:

I'm from Chilton just along the a1 

Send me a message mate, if ye willing to drive throo ye more than welcome to come have a look an see what’s about? 👍

• Like 1

Ok will message you later just taking the dogs out 

• Like 1

Just now, ginger beard said:

Can i bring my lurcher.?

He's stock broken.

That’s some drive 😂 

Just now, ginger beard said:

How many rats are you expecting.?

Fcuk knows mate, not hundreds tho to be honest, we normally get a few most nights jist on a walk round but Iv getting a few folk from both farms asking me go sort em an they don’t usually, I beem away for a bit so not sure that’s why I said be best for somebody local, if it turns out there too many for a couple a mutts I’ll get lads fr further away I come if needs be just feel a cnut if folk travel far an not lot about 😂😳 but got be in to win it 😁

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk knows mate, not hundreds tho to be honest, we normally get a few most nights jist on a walk round but Iv getting a few folk from both farms asking me go sort em an they don’t usually, I beem away for a bit so not sure that’s why I said be best for somebody local, if it turns out there too many for a couple a mutts I’ll get lads fr further away I come if needs be just feel a cnut if folk travel far an not lot about 😂😳 but got be in to win it 😁

Forget how many rats,how many hours sport.?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Forget how many rats,how many hours sport.?

Only couple hours mate to see what’s about to start with😀 it’s a nice place tho for a few hours out, come up when it’s rabbiting season tho if ye wanna bit sport up dales 😉

• Like 3

I am from Darlington with two stock broke lurchers if you out when I am free I’ll have a look out if you want