13 minutes ago, poxon said:

You don’t believe that bull shit do you?if you do you spend to much time on here reading to many quotes from the experts 😂🤣 here’s a question if a man keeps him Self to him Sen and don’t boast how good a dog is all over the internet to get a name for its self or a band of followers to big a dog up how do the sell there selfs if a man breeds for his own ends between a select few guys 

Cos the dog world is a small world that’s why

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, poxon said:

You don’t believe that bull shit do you?if you do you spend to much time on here reading to many quotes from the experts 😂🤣 here’s a question if a man keeps him Self to him Sen and don’t boast how good a dog is all over the internet to get a name for its self or a band of followers to big a dog up how do the sell there selfs if a man breeds for his own ends between a select few guys 

Why do u have to boast ? Just get out and do ya thing. Ive turned down a few bitches for a dog i own few have seen him run words got around. Last bitch i owned 9 pups all gone before 6 week. Then you got people wont leave too many on a bitch. 

More than one way to skin a cat feller not everyone has to look on preloved or dragon drive for a running dog 👍🏻

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Even smaller if you don’t let people know your business 👍🏼

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, poxon said:

Even smaller if you don’t let people know your business 👍🏼

😂 its nothing secret squrriel its running a few dogs. Met some very good people through dogs that posibley wouldnt have met otherwise.

Edited by C.green
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Is and isn't really I don't really know many that run dogs I could count on 1 hand who I know. Maybe it's due to where I live I dunno 🤔 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C.green said:

😂 its nothing secret squrriel its running a few dogs. Met some very good people through dogs that posibley wouldnt have met otherwise.

Like wise I’m the same met some good uns an some bad uns  that wouldn’t think twice about f***ing you over if there pulled up by the law I’ve been down that road already had trouble bought to my door over it I was a monitored guy for ages so don’t plan on making no mistakes again I had to keep dealing with getting pulled up in the motor for general checks as well if I was out at night also some cheeky c**ts I took to one of my spots for a night out ended up using it as a free for all lol I only lamp with a few trusted people now days 2 are on here ones not keep it simple no bull shit secret squirrel style 👌🏼 

31 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Is and isn't really I don't really know many that run dogs I could count on 1 hand who I know. Maybe it's due to where I live I dunno 🤔 

Best way mate have them all counted on one hand less drama and the amount of shit being bought to your door from squealers that talk to much that are reckless in there actions 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poxon said:

Best way mate have them all counted on one hand less drama and the amount of shit being bought to your door from squealers that talk to much that are reckless in there actions 

Learnt that one the hard way as you know keep myself to myself. Always good to meet new people but I keep abit of distance from most to be honest can't be dealing with all that crap again 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Plymouth aren't you??

You're right no one want's to associate with people from Plymouth..... Ishould know I married a Plymouth girl!!! 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Plymouth aren't you??

You're right no one want's to associate with people from Plymouth..... Ishould know I married a Plymouth girl!!! 😁

Well I'm yelverton so just outside that place thank God!! Any who Exeter not much better 😂😂 better land and bigger fields I'll give you that 

• Like 1

These days I would rather just raise the full litter and get what I want out of it, hate to see pups go on the merry go round.

I know what ya saying joe but sometimes its nice to put a pup in fresh hands see what they make of it. Just on terms is handy enough.

Just now, C.green said:

I know what ya saying joe but sometimes its nice to put a pup in fresh hands see what they make of it. Just on terms is handy enough.

I would place a pup or two out of a litter to folk I trust would do right by them or to anyone who has bought a pup from me in the past and done right by it.

On 07/05/2019 at 17:13, W. Katchum said:

I gave a pup to a lad who didn’t have 2 copper coins to rub together, poor fcuker was goin throo a hard time an I knew he wanted one but wouldn’t ask, so o offered on the condition that the dog got took to me own vet if anything ever went wrong. 3 weeks later the lad asked me to take pup to vet for jab an when I picked him up I told him the jabs were free Cos he had some left over gear But he refused an paid the full cost, lad started dry stone wallong few weeks after an pup had the life a Riley out all day with him, seen lad few days ago with the ole bitch still riding shotgun in his new truck with his wee lassie in back 😂 moral of the story is money comes an goes pal, being a decent guy an Dogman is always in ye, there’s pdsa vets an all sorts out there these days an it don’t take a lot to feed a dog, if rathwr give a pup to a skint guy I know will do it the justice it deserves than some fcuker who is well off as that don’t mean shit to me😁

Thats a cracking stoey pal fairplay

• Like 1

Just been looking again as I consider a running dog. Just seen two crackers;

Whippet x Bull mastiff £250

Beddy × Staffie/westie £400

What the f**k????? f***ing joke. Once upon a time that'd be bagged up with a brick. Now sticking em on at 250 400 etc. What are them pups guna do? No use to man nor beast. Terrible.